This is to bring to your notice the application window for International Scholarships for African Students at the University of Montreal, Canada
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International Scholarships for African Students at the University of Montreal, Canada:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Montreal
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Master and PhD applicants are eligible
The University of Montréal announces the launch of a new scholarship program that will exclude overseas students from paying additional tuition fees.
One of the best francophone research universities in the world is the focus of this new program, which aims to support the brightest students from around the globe. In exchange, by enhancing the cultural richness of the Université de Montréal community, these international students will assist us in achieving our educational objective.
The UdeM exemption scholarship program is intended to assist international applicants with their academic endeavors. They may be entitled to a reduction in the tuition fees typically assessed to international students beginning in the fall of 2020. For the winter 2022, summer 2022, fall 2022, and winter 2023 terms, scholarships will still be awarded.
Application deadline is September 15, 2022.
The International Scholarships for African Students at the University of Montreal, Canada is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for International Scholarships for African Countries
- African Countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Benefit is program-specific. Check the scholarship website for directives.
International Scholarships for African Students at the University of Montreal, Canada is primarily for Undergraduate, Master and PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Scholarships for African Students at the University of Montreal, Canada
- Incoming international students as of Fall 2020:
- who have a study permit but are neither citizens of Canada nor permanent residents.
- They will be a full-time student for the duration of their education.
- who is not eligible for another policy or practice that would free them from paying tuition. For instance, students who speak French or Belgian Francophone already receive this type of exemption.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Examine “Compass,” an interactive checklist that leads you through the necessary stages, to get your application and admissions process off to a good start. Check the admission standards for the study programs you are interested in before submitting your application to ensure that you will meet the deadlines.
- Review your file and wait for an admissions offer.
- Your “Student Centre” access codes will be sent to you a few days after your admissions application has been submitted. This is the website where you can keep track of your application and get your letter of acceptance.
- Accept the admissions offer to begin the assessment.
- Applying for an UdeM Exemption Scholarship is optional. To ascertain their eligibility and the amount of their exemption scholarship, new candidates’ files will be reviewed.
- Obtain the award notification and payment.
- The Université de Montréal will swiftly email you after receiving your admissions offer to let you know how much of a scholarship you are eligible for. This document should be printed and stored safely. For reference in the future, it will be helpful.
Please click the International Scholarships for African Students at the University of Montreal, Canada, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Scholarship for African Students at the University of Montreal?
- It is a Undergraduate, Master and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Montreal
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here