This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Trade Scholarships at Zhengzhou University, China 2023-24:
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the International Trade Scholarships at Zhengzhou University, China 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All masters applicants are eligible
The International Trade Scholarship at Zhengzhou University, which covers a portion of undergraduate graduates’ tuition, is now available.
The purpose of this scholarship is to assist deserving overseas students in achieving their academic objectives in the area of global commerce.
- Application deadline is June 30, 2023.
International Trade Scholarships at Zhengzhou University, China 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Non-chinese countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Partial tuition coverage of 30,000 RMB per year
- Opportunity to pursue undergraduate or master’s degree programs
- Access to a quality education in the field of international trade
International Trade Scholarships at Zhengzhou University, China 2023-24 is for masters applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Trade Scholarships at Zhengzhou University, China 2023-24:
- Must be a non-Chinese citizen.
- No one should be older than 30.
- have to be undergraduates
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The Zhengzhou University online application process is required for all applicants.
- Supporting records: Applicants must submit the following proof of identification:
- a duplicate of a current passport
- passport picture
- Undergraduate degree certificate photocopy (notarized version), with translation if necessary
- a notarized photocopy of your undergraduate transcript together with, if necessary, a translation
- Chinese or English language proficiency certificate
- Assurance letter
- No criminal history
- a study plan
- Application forms for both universities and scholarships
- Entry requirements: Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be admitted:
- must have strong undergraduate examination results, such as an average of at least 70%.
- The family’s financial situation must be stable and sufficient to satisfy the student’s demands in China.
- Healthful No criminal history.
- A minimum level of proficiency in one of the following languages is required of applicants:
- IELTS 6.0 or a comparable English-level diploma
- Basic fluency in either English or Chinese
Please click the International Trade Scholarships at Zhengzhou University, China 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Trade Scholarships at Zhengzhou University, China
- It is a masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the Zhengzhou University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here