This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Global Scholarship at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Global Scholarship at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Aberdeen
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
There’s a terrific chance coming up! By submitting an application for the Aberdeen Global Scholarship, you will be able to pay for your master’s program beginning in September 2022 or January 2023. The University of Aberdeen in the UK can help you increase your knowledge.
Candidates are immediately considered for the Aberdeen Global Scholarship program when they submit an application for taught master study at the Aberdeen campus. International students who are citizens of Afghanistan, India, the Maldives, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka are eligible for the prize.
Application deadline is open.
Global Scholarship at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- the Maldives
- Sri Lanka
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Those taught master’s students who are self-funded and have foreign fee status will pay £3,000 less in tuition.
- Additionally, there will be an additional £2,000 discount in tuition costs for candidates who are citizens of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka.
Global Scholarship at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Masters students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Scholarship at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24:
- An unconditional offer to study at the Aberdeen campus must be firmly accepted by the applicant.
- Students who enroll in an on-campus course but do not get a University of Aberdeen scholarship or another externally sponsored grant
- The following countries are open to applicants: Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka.
- International students must begin in January 2023 or September 2022.
- Suitable teaching Masters students that are self-funded, classified as having an international fee status, and who are citizens of one of the nations that qualify.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must apply for an undergraduate or PGDE study at the University of Aberdeen in August or September 2023 in order to be considered for the Undergraduate / PGDE EU scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: A prior academic degree or credential, a required grade point average (GPA), prerequisites for English language competency, and other program-specific criteria
- All candidates must fulfill the necessary entrance requirements for their chosen program in order to be considered for admission.
- If you are applying for the undergraduate program, you must prove that you are proficient in English.
Please click the Global Scholarship at the University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Global Scholarship at the University of Aberdeen, UK ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Aberdeen.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here