This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Gaelic Players Association MBA Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Gaelic Players Association MBA Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All MBA courses
- Domestic and International students are eligible
- All masters applicants are eligible
The UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is accepting applications for the Gaelic Players Association (GPA) MBA Scholarships. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2023–2024.
High-achieving candidates are encouraged by the financing scheme to begin their MBA degree studies at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
- Application deadline is June 30, 2023.
Gaelic Players Association MBA Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All MBA courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The successfully selected applicants will be given 100% tuition fees up to €36,760 to conduct their master’s studies at Smurfit.
Gaelic Players Association MBA Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24 is for Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Gaelic Players Association MBA Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24:
- Any nationality, however they must have spent more than three years living in Ireland.
- Shows leadership qualities when playing or working.
- Demonstrates a desire to give back to the community.
- There is just one male and one female applicant.
- A Gaelic Players Association member is required..
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must register for an account on the university’s official online application site and finish the application procedure. The scholarship can be applied for without submitting a separate application.
- Supporting records: When submitting their applications, candidates must provide the following materials to the university:
- transcripts for those who earned a bachelor’s degree or an equal
- one academic citation
- a single expert reference
- Personal statement
- Entry requirements: For admission to an MBA school, the applicants must get GMAT scores of at least 520 and 700, respectively.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must submit the average scores from the following English language proficiency exams to the university:
- ELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120
Please click the Gaelic Players Association MBA Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Gaelic Players Association MBA Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland
- It is a masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the University College Dublin
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only Domestic and International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here