This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Iowa Pride Scholarship at William Penn University, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Iowa Pride Scholarship at William Penn University, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at William Penn University
- Domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
The outstanding Iowa Pride Scholarship for brilliant, deserving high school graduates has been announced by William Penn University. The scholarship application period is currently open for the school year 2022-2023.
Students who identify as Iowa residents and have graduated from an Iowa high school with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 are eligible for the Iowa Pride Scholarship, which is given out by William Penn University. Students who are enrolled full-time for the autumn semester will be given consideration. After receiving this scholarship, students can benefit from paying about $7,000 or less in tuition.
Application deadline is ongoing. However, students must adhere to any application deadlines that are particular to their courses. The FAFSA application deadline for applicants is July 1 of the year before to the intended study year.
The Iowa Pride Scholarship at William Penn University, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Iowa Pride Scholarship recipients at William Penn University will benefit from paying no more than $7,000 in tuition per academic year.
The Iowa Pride Scholarship at William Penn University, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Iowa Pride Scholarship at William Penn University, USA 2022-23:
- The candidates must have completed high school in Iowa and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00.
- The candidates must reside in Iowa.
- Before that academic year, the candidates must submit their FAFSA by July 1.
- After graduating from high school, the candidates must enroll at William Penn as full-time students the following fall.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Through the university’s application portal, students can submit an admissions application. All candidates who satisfy the requirements for the scholarship will be taken into account when applying.
- Official transcripts from all high schools, universities, or GED scores received directly from those organizations are required as supporting documentation from the students.
- Admission requirements include having graduated from a high school that is accredited and having a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
Please click the Iowa Pride Scholarship at William Penn University, USA 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Iowa Pride Scholarship at William Penn University, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at William Penn University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here