This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships at the Leeds Arts University, UK 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Leeds Arts University
- International students are eligible
- All postgraduate students are eligible
Get a master’s degree in the United Kingdom! For the academic year 2023-2024, applications for Vice-International Chancellor’s Postgraduate Scholarships to high-potential international students at Leeds Arts University are now available.
Five prizes have been established to assist and attract overseas students who aspire to pursue postgraduate studies at Leeds Arts University.
The Application Deadline is June 13, 2023 for the International Postgraduate Scholarships.
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships at the Leeds Arts University, UK 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries asides United Kingdom
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Leeds Arts University will grant a scholarship study as a tuition price to the selected postgraduate students. Two domestic students and one overseas student will each get a £3,000 annual stipend for three years.
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships at the Leeds Arts University, UK 2023-24, is primarily for postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships at the Leeds Arts University, UK 2023-24:
- A degree-equivalent postgraduate diploma/professional certificate or an undergraduate UK honours degree or foreign equivalent in a field linked to your intended course of study.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must apply for admission through the UCAS system. Following that, candidates must submit an online application for this prize.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- A collection of art and design projects performed as part of a school or university course of study.
- Work that you’ve done because it’s something you’re passionate about
- Copies of pages from your notebooks or sketchbooks, whether electronic or physical. Work in progress might be included in your submission if desired.
- Requirements for Admission: Before applying for a postgraduate degree, applicants must fulfill the university’s country-specific prerequisites.
- Language Requirement: IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a minimum overall score of 6.0 and no individual component below 5.5 will be accepted as the minimum acceptable level of English Language competence by Leeds Arts University.
Please click Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships at the Leeds Arts University, UK 2023-24 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here