This is to bring to your notice the application window for the MPIL Journalist In Residence Fellowship for International Students, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the MPIL Journalist In Residence Fellowship for International Students, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- Journalism courses
- International students students are eligible
- All Fellowship applicants are eligible
The Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law is offering the MPIL Journalist in Residence Fellowship 2024. This fellowship allows experienced journalists to join an international academic community and explore questions in international law, European Union law, and public law at their own pace, without daily deadlines.
Situated at the Max Planck Institute, scholars and visiting researchers focus on public international law, European Union law, and national constitutional and administrative law. The MPIL Journalist in Residence Fellowship spans three months in 2024, individually scheduled between March and November. It’s designed for journalists with a substantial track record, across all media platforms, who regularly cover legal, constitutional, political, economic, or research topics. During their stay, journalists can pursue their own research, interact with experts, and engage in collaborative formats.
- Application deadlines is October 6, 2023, at 12:00 pm CET.
MPIL Journalist In Residence Fellowship for International Students, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Journalism courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- During the stay, fellows can receive a monthly research grant of up to €3,500, which is determined based on their qualifications and experience. Additionally, the Institute offers access to desk space and all the research resources available in its library.
MPIL Journalist In Residence Fellowship for International Students, Germany 2023-24 is for Fellowship applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the MPIL Journalist In Residence Fellowship for International Students, Germany 2023-24:
- Freelance and staff journalists from all media types, including print, online, radio, and television.
- 0Those who have a consistent reporting and writing focus on legal and constitutional matters.
- Journalists who cover topics spanning politics, the economy, and research in their regular work.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
To complete your application in either English or German, please upload a single PDF file. Ensure it includes:
- A concise overview of your journalistic portfolio.
- Your curriculum vitae (CV).
- Three work samples relevant to the institute’s research areas.
- A brief outline (max. 2000 characters) of your proposed research during your stay.
- Your preferred dates for the stay (between March and November 2023) and the intended duration.
Are you intrigued? Kindly submit your application exclusively through our website’s online application system. For inquiries about the program or the application process, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will receive notifications by early December 2023.
Please click the MPIL Journalist In Residence Fellowship for International Students, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
MPIL Journalist In Residence Fellowship for International Students, Germany
- It is a Fellowship position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here