This is to bring to your notice that the application window for Latin America PhD Fellowship at Google, USA 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take computer science courses at Google
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Fellowship and PhD level student are eligible
The Google PhD Fellowship is an annual prize given to excellent graduate students who are conducting great and creative research in computer science and related topics. PhD candidates who want to shape the future of technology are encouraged to apply for fellowships.
The Application Deadline is January 11, 2023.
Latin America PhD Fellowship at Google, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Computer science
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Latin America PhD Fellowship at Google, USA 2023-24:
- Latin America
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Students are awarded named Fellowships, which come with a monetary prize.
- Fellowship for up to three years
- US $10,000 each year for up to three years (or until graduation, whichever comes first) to pay stipend and other research-related expenditures, as well as travel costs, including international travel.
- Mentor for Google Research
The Latin America PhD Fellowship at Google, USA 2023-24, is primarily for Fellowship and PhD level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Latin America PhD Fellowship at Google, USA 2023-24:
- The candidates must be Graduate students seeking a PhD full-time at a university in Africa, India, or Southeast Asia*.
- Students and professionals in their undergraduate or master’s programs are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for undergraduate and master’s degrees must be full-time students at an African, Indian, or Southeast Asian university.
- Professionals must work for or be linked with a registered organization in Africa, India, or Southeast Asia.
- The Fellowship grant for these candidates is conditional on the awardee enrolling in a full-time PhD program in computer science (or an associated area) at an African, Indian, or Southeast Asian institution within the calendar year of the Fellowship award, otherwise the award will be lost.
- The award of the Fellowship does not imply acceptance into a university’s PhD program. The awardee must also complete the PhD admissions procedure at the institute/university where they desire to enroll in a PhD program.
- The Fellowship shall be granted in accordance with the norms and standards in effect at the institute/university where the awardee is enrolled in a PhD program.
- If students do not enroll full-time in a PhD program for the period of the Fellowship, they will forfeit the prize.
- Employees of Google, as well as their wives, children, and household members, are not eligible.
- Students who have already received a similar industry prize are ineligible. Funding from the government or a non-profit organization is exempt.
- Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam are among the Southeast Asian countries eligible for the PhD Fellowship.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Before you apply, read the FAQ to learn more about your region’s eligibility and application procedures. When the application season opens, submission forms will be available on the main Google PhD Fellowship Program website.
Please click Latin America PhD Fellowship at Google, USA 2023-24, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here