Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship – University of Toronto Canada is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Toronto . The deadline of the scholarship is 18 Jan 2021.
The Lester B. Pearson International Grants at the College of Toronto give an unmatched occasion to remarkable global understudies to learn at one of the world’s best colleges in one of the world’s most multicultural urban communities. The grant program is planned to perceive understudies who exhibit excellent scholastic accomplishment and imagination and who are perceived as pioneers inside their school. An extraordinary accentuation is put on the effect the understudy has had on the life of their school and network, and their future potential to contribute emphatically to the global community.
Granted every year, these grants perceive remarkable understudies from around the globe, including worldwide understudies learning at Canadian secondary schools. This is U of T’s generally renowned and serious grant for global understudies. The Lester B. Pearson Global Grants will cover educational cost, books, incidental expenses, and full housing support for 4 years. The grant is legitimate just at the College of Toronto for first-section, undergrad programs. Every year roughly 37 understudies will be named Lester B. Pearson Researchers.
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship – University of Toronto Canada is available to undertake Bachelor level programs at University of Toronto.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
- incidental fees
- and full residence support for four years.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2020
- beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2021 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2021 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. Ask your school guidance counselor about being nominated. Once you’ve been nominated and have applied to the University of Toronto, you will be sent a personalized, secure link to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship application.
Pearson Researchers are understudies who have shown excellent scholarly accomplishment and inventiveness, who are acknowledged as pioneers inside their school, and who can possibly add to the worldwide network later on. They can be recognized from different understudies who may have similarly high scholastic outcomes by ideals of their broadness of interest, scholarly energy, and effect on the life of their school and network.
To apply, you will need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here.)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2021 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines. Please be advised that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T. You may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; however, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be restricted to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.