Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President’s Scholarship – University of Guelph is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Guelph . The deadline of the scholarship is 25 Jan 2021.
The Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President’s Scholarship is the University of Guelph’s most prestigious undergraduate entrance award for international students. It was established in honour of the University’s eighth president, Dr. Franco Vaccarino, to acknowledge his remarkable impact on the University.
One grant is granted every year to the top international student. It is esteemed at $42,000 and incorporates an exploration assistantship position and mentorship by one of the College’s driving educators.
The students with an exceptional scholastic record, who have made critical commitments to their schools and their networks, who have exhibited creative and novel ways to deal with actualizing change as well as rejuvenating about enhancements, and who show the best potential to be future pioneers are welcome to apply.
Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President’s Scholarship – University of Guelph is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Guelph.
Following course are available to study under this grant program.
- All Courses
International students are eligible to apply.
It is esteemed at $42,000 and incorporates an exploration assistantship position and mentorship by one of the College’s driving educators.
- Are an International (VISA) student;
- Are entering the first semester of any degree program at the University of Guelph;
- Have not previously attended a post-secondary institution;
- Have at least an admission average equivalent to a 90.0% Canadian curriculum; and
- Have made significant leadership contributions to your school and community.
All applicants who hold an offer for a full-time degree program at the University of Guelph, Canada are requested to submit the online application form.
Document Requirement: The following documents will be required from the applicants:
- Personal statement Include a CV
- Personal Identification Documents
- Transcript from the school attended.