This is to bring to your notice the application window for the MOFCOM Scholarship for Masters and PhD at Beijing Jiaotong University, China 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about MOFCOM Scholarship for Masters and PhD at Beijing Jiaotong University, China 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Beijing Jiaotong University
- International students are eligible
- All Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
Students who exhibit exceptional performance, conduct, and accomplishments in the arts, athletics, and community service are given Wang Tao Scholarships.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The MOFCOM Scholarship for Masters and PhD at Beijing Jiaotong University, China 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Free on-campus housing; exemption from tuition fees, teaching material fees, research and survey fees, allowance for programs taught in English, and dissertation guidance fees;
- One-time relocation fee: 3000 RMB per individual;
- Monthly stipend: 36000 RMB per year per master student;
- One-time round-trip international airfare for all students (fly to China for the first time after enrollment, and fly home after graduation); and a maximum of “n-1” round-trip international airfares for home visits (one per year, set at the end of an academic year);
- Those who succeed in the review may keep receiving the scholarship the next year.
- The continued sponsorship will not be given to students who delay graduation.
The MOFCOM Scholarship for Masters and PhD at Beijing Jiaotong University, China 2022-23 is primarily for Masters and PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the MOFCOM Scholarship for Masters and PhD at Beijing Jiaotong University, China 2022-23:
- Be under 45 years old (born after September 1, 1976) and a citizen of a developing nation other than the People’s Republic of China;
- Be in good physical and mental health as evidenced by a physical examination report issued by a nearby public hospital; and
- Not have any of the following diseases or conditions:
- Other serious chronic conditions such high blood pressure, cardio-cerebrovascular disease, diabetes; psychiatric disorders; or other infectious diseases that may impair public health; diseases that are forbidden by Chinese Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations; When recovering from major surgery or an intense illness; when severely physically challenged; when pregnant;
- Have at least three years of work experience and a bachelor’s degree before applying for a master’s program;
- Be incumbents with a relevant educational background or work experience to the applied program;
- Be public officials of division level and above (or corresponding level) in government sectors, or senior management staff of organizations and enterprises, or academic backbones of universities and research institutions;
- Be proficient in English, equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 80 and above level;
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Consult the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese embassies (consulates) in your home nations for the application deadlines.
Please click the MOFCOM Scholarship for Masters and PhD at Beijing Jiaotong University, China 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the MOFCOM Scholarship for Masters and PhD at Beijing Jiaotong University, China ?
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Beijing Jiaotong University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here