This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Myer Horowitz Graduate Students Association Graduate Scholarship University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Myer Horowitz Graduate Students Association Graduate Scholarship University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students students are eligible
- All graduate applicants are eligible
The Myer Horowitz Graduate Students’ Association Graduate Scholarship is a prestigious award supporting outstanding graduate students at the University of Alberta. Named after Myer Horowitz, a prominent figure in the university’s history, the scholarship recognizes academic excellence and provides financial assistance to deserving students. It embodies the Graduate Students’ Association’s commitment to fostering a thriving academic community and encouraging students to reach their full potential in their chosen fields of study.
This scholarship serves as a mark of distinction and an acknowledgment of a student’s exceptional achievements and contributions to their academic field, inspiring leadership and community involvement. Through this scholarship, the University of Alberta nurtures talented individuals who will make meaningful contributions to society through their research, expertise, and dedication.
- Application deadline status is department-specific.
Myer Horowitz Graduate Students Association Graduate Scholarship University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship is valued at 1400 CAD
P.S: The value and quantity of awards and scholarships are reviewed annually and may vary, either increasing or decreasing. Departments can provide information on the current value of available awards and FGSR deadlines through GSMS (Graduate Scholarship Management System).
Myer Horowitz Graduate Students Association Graduate Scholarship University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24 is for graduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Up to 9
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Myer Horowitz Graduate Students Association Graduate Scholarship University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24:
- This scholarship is granted based on academic excellence.
- Nominees must not have received substantial financial aid from the University of Alberta.
- Nominees can be awarded the scholarship only once.
- Eligible for Canadian citizens.
- Eligible for permanent residents.
- Eligible for foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
- Eligible for applicants in doctoral programs.
- Eligible for applicants in master’s programs.
- Eligible for applicants in course-based study programs.
- Eligible for applicants in thesis-based study programs.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To apply, the process is nomination-based only. Students need to get in touch with their respective department to obtain information about the application procedure. Nominations will be submitted by the Department (or Faculty) to FGSR, and a competitive evaluation will take place. The final decision will be made by the Graduate Scholarship Committee.
Please click the Myer Horowitz Graduate Students Association Graduate Scholarship University of Alberta, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Myer Horowitz Graduate Students Association Graduate Scholarship University of Alberta, Canada
- It is a graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University of Alberta
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here