This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Ontario Graduate Scholarships at Brock University, Canada 2023-244.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Ontario Graduate Scholarships at Brock University, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Brock University
- International students are eligible
- All masters and doctoral applicants are eligible
Apply for admission to Brock University for the potential to receive money for your education through the Canadian Ontario Graduate Funding Opportunities Program. International students are urged to apply for this fantastic financial opportunity.
All high achievers at Brock who are enrolled full-time in a graduate program or who are applying for admission are eligible for these honors. A one-year OGS award is worth $15,000 in total.
Application deadline is January 15, 2023.
Ontario Graduate Scholarships at Brock University, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The bulk of financial aid positions will be offered for three terms, with awards available for two terms ($10,000) or three terms ($15,000).
- At Brock University, no honors are given for just one semester.
Ontario Graduate Scholarships at Brock University, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for masters and doctoral applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Ontario Graduate Scholarships at Brock University, Canada 2023-24
- must be: At the time of the application deadline, a citizen of Canada, a permanent resident, or a person who is protected under paragraph 95(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada);
- Enrolled in a full-time program of study leading to a graduate degree at an Ontario public university that has been approved by the ministry for operating grant purposes;
- and Enrolled in 60% or more of a full course load as defined by the university, or 40% or more for students with permanent disabilities.
- A student must also meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for a QEII-GSST award:
- Enrolled in a research master’s or doctorate program in a science or technology field.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants must enroll in the university’s OGS graduate program in order to apply for the program.
- After that, candidates can finish submitting their application to the institution for this funding program.
- Needed Papers: Students are required to provide admission-based documents that are not official.
- Transcripts: All official undergraduate and graduate records demonstrating your current enrollment, as well as one copy of the transcript legend, are required.
- The majority of programs want a minimum of two academic references.
- Scores on language tests Required: CV/CVAcademic Assessment Report, version 2, (to be submitted by the referee – see below).
- The academic report and letter of recommendation must be turned in by the deadline listed above.
- Students must review all of Brock University’s entry criteria before applying.
- The candidates must obtain the specified minimum marks on the following English language proficiency exams:
- iBT TOEFL 80 minimum overall, with no subtest scoring lower than 19
- IELTS: (Academic) 6.5 minimum overall score, with no subtest scoring lower than 5.5
- Writing must be scored at least at 60 on the CAEL, and all other subtests must be at least at 50.
- CAEL Writing must be scored at least at 60 on the computer edition (CE) and all other subtests must be at least 50.
- PTE Academics: No subtest may have a score below a minimum overall score of 60. Minimum overall score of 4.5 and no subtest score lower than 4.0 are required to pass the test for scholars and trainees.
Please click the Ontario Graduate Scholarships at Brock University, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Ontario Graduate Scholarships at Brock University, Canada ?
- It is a masters and doctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Brock University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here