The PhD Game Theory, Mechanism Design, and Cybersecurity International Awards – University of Queensland Australia is open for all International Students all over the world irrespective of their nationality and citizenship . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Game Theory, Cyber Security taught at University of Queensland, Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is 11 Nov 2020.
The PhD Game Theory, Mechanism Design, and Cybersecurity International Awards – University of Queensland Australia is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Queensland. Check the official scholarship site for more information on the PhD programs available at the University of Queensland.
The Following subject are available to study under the PhD Game theory, mechanism design and cybersecurity international awards scholarship program at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Game Theory
- Cyber Security
- mechanism design
Only International Students all around the world irrespective of their nationality or citizenship are eligible to apply for the PhD game theory, mechanism design and cybersecurity international awards scholarship programs.
The University of Queensland is awarding three scholarships of $28,597 to domestic and international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
To be eligible, you need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a Ph.D.:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
About university of Queensland
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. They strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. They have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world for more than a century.
It would interest you to know that UQ ranks among the world’s top universities, as measured by several key independent rankings, including the CWTS Leiden Ranking 2020 (31)*, U.S. News Best Global Universities Rankings 2020 (36), the Performance Ranking of Scientific Papers for World Universities 2019 (39), QS World University Rankings 2021 (46), Academic Ranking of World Universities 2019 (54), and Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020 (62).
About 180 UQ staff (including honorary and adjunct appointments) and emeritus professors are Fellows of Australia’s five learned academies, AAS, AAHMS, ASSA, ATSE, and AAH.
UQ is one of only three Australian members of the global Universitas 21, a founding member of the Group of Eight (Go8) universities, and a member of Universities Australia.
Skilled and motivated teachers are integral to providing positive teaching and learning outcomes for students.
UQ has a strong focus on teaching excellence, having won more Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT) than any other in the country and attracting the majority of Queensland’s highest academic achievers, as well as top interstate and overseas students.