Scholarships in Australia

Jack Keating Fund Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia 2022-23 

This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Jack Keating Fund Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia 2022-23

Jack Keating Fund

Important Points 

Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Jack Keating Fund Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia 2022-23: 

  • Funding is partial 
  • They take education courses at University of Melbourne
  • International students are eligible
  • All Graduate applicants are eligible

Brief Description

Gaining a degree is usually advantageous for a profession, but it might be challenging due to several financial obstacles. The University of Melbourne is awarding excellent individuals a Jack Keating Fund Scholarship for International Students to help with study costs.

Australian and foreign students enrolled in the Master of Teaching, Master of Education, and training programs are eligible for this grant.

Application Deadline

Application deadline is October 31, 2022.

Eligible Courses

The Jack Keating Fund Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:

  • Education courses 

Eligible Countries 

Students from the following nationalities are eligible:

  • All countries 

Scholarship Award Benefit

All of the following will be provided by the university:

  • The awardee would be given up to $20,000 to write a 15–20 page policy paper (desktop research, no ethics required) over the course of six months, with the option of an additional three months if necessary.
  • The receiver will receive 70% up front and the remaining 30% once the paper is finished.

Degree Type 

Jack Keating Fund Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Graduate programs.

Number of Awards

Not specified 

Eligibility Criteria

All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Jack Keating Fund Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia 2022-23:

  • be a member of staff or a student at the University of Melbourne OR represent an outside group or entity.

Application Procedure

The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:

  • Students must apply online using the university’s site by logging in. There is no need to apply. You’ll be immediately given consideration for this prize.
  • You might need to upload or send attachments to support your application. While it is relatively easy to accomplish, you must have the papers saved on your computer or another storage medium.
  • Before attempting to attach another file, you must give each file sufficient time to upload. File sizes are limited to a maximum of 25MB per, although we do advise limiting them to no more than 5MB because larger files take longer to upload.
  • Admission Guidelines: Before applying for admission, applicants should review the university’s graduate admissions requirements.
  • You must fulfill the university’s English language standards when you apply for a graduate degree in order to be considered for admission.
  • IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic exam validity has been prorogued to three years from two years.
  • Temporarily, the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition edition is recognized as being equal to currently recognized TOEFL examinations.

Please click the Jack Keating Fund Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia 2022-23, to begin your application.

Frequently Asked Questions

The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:

What is the Jack Keating Fund Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia?

  • It is a Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Melbourne

What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected

  • Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.

Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?

  • This is for only domestic applicants.

Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here