This is to bring to your notice the application window for the PhD International Studentships at Heriot-Watt University, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about PhD International Studentships at Heriot-Watt University, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Social Science courses at Heriot-Watt University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
For the academic year 2022–2023, Heriot-Watt University is seeking a student to enroll in a PhD Scholarships in Politics and Community Performances through the School of Social Sciences.
This is a full-time PhD studentship at Heriot-Watt University that will begin in January 2023. Candidates that apply to the School of Social Sciences’ PhD study programs will be taken into consideration. To be eligible, candidates must hold a 2:1 bachelor’s/degree master’s in a pertinent field of study. The $16,062 salary, research allowance, and tuition are all included in the studentship.
Application deadline is open.
The PhD International Studentships at Heriot-Watt University, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Social Science courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The individuals that are chosen will get a three-year stipend with an annual salary of £16,062 and a tuition fee remission. Each academic year, there will also be an extra option to participate in paid teaching support and receive a research allowance of $2,250.
PhD International Studentships at Heriot-Watt University, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD International Studentships at Heriot-Watt University, UK 2022-23:
- To apply for a PhD program at Heriot-Watt, candidates must meet the required academic requirements.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must submit an application using Heriot-specific Watt’s application platform. All studentship-seeking applicants must specify in their proposals that they are submitting for the “IRC PhD scholarship.”
- Needed Papers: The following paperwork must be provided by students to the university:
- Academic resume
- copies of all prior academic degree courses’ complete academic transcripts as well as diplomas for degrees already conferred.
- a succinct cover letter detailing your qualifications for the position and why you wish to pursue a PhD at Heriot-Watt University
- An abstract for a research proposal
- Entry requirements: Candidates must hold an undergraduate or graduate degree in a related discipline with a minimum GPA of 2:1.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 6.5
Please click the PhD International Studentships at Heriot-Watt University, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the PhD International Studentships at Heriot-Watt University, UK?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Heriot-Watt University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here