This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Presidential Scholarships for International Students at Yunnan University, China 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Presidential Scholarships for International Students at Yunnan University, China 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Yunnan University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral applicants are eligible
The Yunnan University in China has made the decision to offer the President’s Scholarships for International Students for the academic year 2022–2023 in order to recognize excellent foreign students and their academic accomplishments.
All international students enrolled in Yunnan University’s basic academic program in their second or later year are eligible to apply and will be given consideration for this scholarship award. The maximum award amount for the scholarship is 4,000 Yuan, and it can be used for undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate programs.
Application deadline is course-specific.
The Presidential Scholarships for International Students at Yunnan University, China 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- 2,000 Yuan/person for undergraduates
- 3,000 Yuan/person for master’s students
- 4,000 Yuan/person for doctoral students
Presidential Scholarships for International Students at Yunnan University, China 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Presidential Scholarships for International Students at Yunnan University, China 2022-23:
- The candidates must abide by Chinese law as well as Yunnan University policies.
- The candidates must possess outstanding academic standing, be fluent in Chinese, and satisfy the prerequisites for their major.
- The candidates should be engaged in social gatherings, public welfare initiatives, and scholarly presentations.
- The candidates must make timely tuition and lodging payments.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Application for admission must be made online using the university’s application site. All qualifying pupils will be taken into account in this manner.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a request form
- transcripts and a certificate proving completion of a bachelor’s degree
- transcripts, secondary high school diploma, or an equivalent
- transcripts, a master’s degree certificate, or an equivalent
- Two letters of recommendation
- Plan of study or research
- receipt from the bank for the registration fee
- Entry requirements: All essential paperwork must be submitted by the candidates in either Chinese or English. Additionally acceptable are scanned copies.
- The candidates must have an HSK 4 of at least 210 for economics and management and an HSK 4 of at least 195 for science.
Please click the Presidential Scholarships for International Students at Yunnan University, China 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Presidential Scholarship for International Students at Yunnan University, China?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Yunnan University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here