This is to bring to your notice the application window for PhD Stipend at AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about PhD Stipend at AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Experimental Mineralogy / REE Geochemistry at AGH University of Science and Technology
- Domestic Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The PhD Stipend in Experimental Mineralogy/REE Geochemistry has been announced by the AGH University of Science and Technology. Applications are being accepted by the university for the academic year 2020–2023.
High-potential applicants who wish to pursue a PhD at the Faculty of Geology, Geophysics, and Environmental Protection are supported by this educational program.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The PhD Stipend at AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Experimental Mineralogy / REE Geochemistry
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The first two years’ stipend will be worth PLN 5,000 (gross amount), and the last two years’ stipend will be worth PLN 6,000 (gross amounts) (after mid-term evaluation of PhD students at the AGH Doctoral School).
PhD Stipend at AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD Stipend at AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland 2022-23:
- The candidate is pursuing a master’s degree in Earth sciences or a closely related discipline, or has already earned a master’s degree in that field.
- The candidate exhibits excellent spoken and written English,
- The candidate is well knowledgeable in mineralogy and geochemistry, particularly interactions between minerals and water.
- The candidate demonstrates ready to finish a five-month international internship connected to the completed project,
- The candidate is highly motivated to pursue science, shows dedication to carrying out planned research, is resourceful in problem-solving, autonomous yet team-oriented, dependable, and accountable.
- The candidate demonstrates skill with conducting experiments and planning experiments.
- A further benefit will be having research experience (participation in scientific activities, conferences, publications, awards, scholarships, etc.).
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the PhD Stipend at AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland 2022-23:
- Candidates seeking this post must enroll in the university’s PhD program in order to apply. Following that, they may send the application to email@example.com by email.
- Needed Papers: At the time of enrollment, the following paperwork must be submitted:
- a resume that highlights the qualifications for doing experimental research, a cover letter (a letter of motivation),
- copies of certificates (for training, prizes, and language certifications) and publications with co-authors,
- copies of your diplomas, together with any diploma extras.
- One letter of reference, sent to Prof. Maciej Manecki at firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning the applicant’s abilities among other things, should be mailed directly to the chairman of the evaluation committee.
- Entry requirements: Candidates must review all of the university’s entry criteria before applying for admission.
- Language Prerequisite: Unless it is confirmed during the interview, a document attesting to the applicant’s level of proficiency in the program’s instructional language must be submitted in order to pursue studies in foreign languages.
- IELTS Academic (at least 5.5 points);
- TOEFL (at least: iBT: 72 points, ITP: 543 points, CBT: 180 points);
- Higher education diploma in the field of English Philology (English Studies);
- Higher education diploma, if the language of instruction was English;
- Cambridge B2 First (grade C or higher);
- Cambridge C1 Advanced;
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency;
- IB diploma;
- EB certificate;
- Citizenship of a country in which English is the official language.
Please click the PhD Stipend at AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the PhD Stipend at AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland?
- It is a PhD programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at AGH University of Science and Technology
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here