This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Polish Government Scholarships at Jan Dlugosz University, Poland 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Polish Government Scholarships at Jan Dlugosz University, Poland 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Jan Dlugosz University, Poland.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
The Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange, on behalf of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, is now accepting applications for the Polish Government Scholarship. The competition for this chance is fierce.
The scholarship recipient is not required to pay any tuition. Bilateral agreements set a limit on and specify the number of scholarships offered each year. The scholarship is given for the whole cycle of study that has been selected. It may also be given for a time frame that is not a full academic year.
Application deadline is ongoing.
Polish Government Scholarships at Jan Dlugosz University, Poland 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia , Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam;
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship is paid on a monthly basis for the duration of the academic year that courses are held, but not for more than 10 months. The studies are pursued tuition-free. The following circumstances may result in the suspension of the scholarship: the recipient of a scholarship repeats a particular semester or academic year, their stay in Poland is not authorized, or they spend more than a month away from home.
The Polish Government Scholarships at Jan Dlugosz University, Poland 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Polish Government Scholarships at Jan Dlugosz University, Poland 2023-24:
- International students from recognized nations must apply (below) Candidates must not already be Polish citizens and not be Polish citizenship applicants;
- applicants who want to enroll in a preparatory course or second-cycle studies in the academic year 2022–2023;
- have not received a certificate indicating completion of long-cycle master’s or second-cycle studies;
- Candidates with a master’s degree or its equivalent will be allowed if there isn’t a common two-cycle education system in the candidate’s place of origin;
- possess a proven command of the Polish language: If the candidate intends to initially enroll in a one-year preparation course and then continue their study by enrolling in second-cycle degree courses in Polish, they must have at least an A2 level;
- If the applicant intends to begin second-cycle Polish language studies without taking a year-long preparation course, they must have at least a B1 level in Polish; if they intend to begin studies in English, they must have at least a B2 level in English.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants should fill out an online application for this program in order to be eligible for Polish Government Scholarships for International Students.
- The Agency’s ICT system will only accept applications that are submitted electronically. Please Fill out the application form.
Please click the Polish Government Scholarships at Jan Dlugosz University, Poland 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Polish Government Scholarships at Jan Dlugosz University, Poland ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Jan Dlugosz University, Poland.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here