This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Presidential Scholarships for PhD Students at Imperial College London, UK 2023-2024.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Presidential Scholarships for PhD Students at Imperial College London, UK 2023-2024:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at Imperial College London
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
For the 2023–2024 Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships, applications are now being accepted from qualified, interested individuals worldwide. Currently, Imperial College London, UK, offers over 50 PhD scholarships that are open to international students of all nations.
A President’s PhD Scholarship could offer you the exceptional chance to receive full funding for tuition fees and a generous stipend for a 3.5-year PhD place at Imperial College London if you are an outstanding undergraduate or Master’s student who is determined to pursue a PhD program at a top-tier research institution.
Application deadline is throughout the year.
Presidential Scholarships for PhD Students at Imperial College London, UK 2023-2024 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Complete payment of tuition an annual stipend of £22,900 (2023–24 rate) to help with living expenses for the first three years of study, a consumables fund of £2,000 a year; a program of unique opportunities and events given by the Graduate School; and
Surveillance Team Scholarship at University at Albany, USA 2023-24 is primarily for PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Presidential Scholarships for PhD Students at Imperial College London, UK 2023-2024
- International students of all backgrounds and nations are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship offers both full-time and part-time study options.
- Candidates with a standalone Master’s qualification must have earned a distinction or, in cases where this has not yet been achieved, be able to show evidence of high performance that will result in a distinction.
- Candidates must also be in possession of, or scheduled to receive, a first class or equivalent in an undergraduate or integrated masters degree.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must have spoken with a supervisor in an academic division at Imperial College London who has agreed to oversee your research project before submitting your application.
- Please be aware that supervisors can only work with one scholar at a time. For additional details, please visit the President’s PhD Scholarships – Unavailable Supervisors website.
- There isn’t a particular application form for scholarships. Our online admissions portal is where you should submit your application to study at Imperial, and your department will nominate you for the scholarship based on your academic standing and potential.
Please click the Presidential Scholarships for PhD Students at Imperial College London, UK 2023-2024 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Presidential Scholarships for PhD Students at Imperial College London, UK ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Imperial College London.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here