This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Room and Board Scholarships at University of California, USA 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Room and Board Scholarships at University of California, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of California
- International students are eligible
- All Bachelor degree & Masters applicants are eligible
Applications for room and board at the International House Berkeley are now being accepted from exceptional students for the 2023 Spring Semester. International House provides a once-in-a-lifetime chance for multicultural leadership development and living if you are considering housing options for the future.
International students can take advantage of the I-House Scholarship program’s opportunity to see cultures from all over the world up close and personal while also learning about the racial and economic diversity of the United States as I-House residents.
Application deadline is ongoing.
Room and Board Scholarships at University of California, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Around 1,100 students and scholars from over 75 different countries, including the USA, have the chance to live and learn together through a regular 12-month cycle thanks to I-House every year.
- Partial room and board scholarships may be offered to assist eligible students dwell at International House thanks to the gifts of many kind alumni and friends to the residence.
- I-House has a positive impact on the world by creating global citizens with excellent leadership abilities and cross-cultural knowledge.
- The first step in achieving this goal is to make the I-House Experience accessible to students from various national and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Room and Board Scholarships at University of California, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Bachelor degree & Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Room and Board Scholarships at University of California, USA 2023-24
- Candidates must be accepted and registered as full-time, upper-division (undergraduate junior or senior) or graduate students in a UC Berkeley degree-seeking program.
- The following students are ineligible: visiting scholars, extension students, summer resident-students, and exchange students. evidence of a financial need 3.0 GPA or better a verified lodging arrangement for the term or academic year you are applying for.
- (For undergraduate students, a double occupancy room; for graduate students, a low-priced single or a regular single).
- Contracts for large or premium rooms are not acceptable to recipients of IH financial aid.
- Students at UC Berkeley who have completed enough credits to be considered sophomore level are eligible to apply for housing and financial aid.
- All application steps must be finished and submitted, together with any necessary supporting documentation.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applying online is required in order to be considered for the University of California Room and Board Scholarships.
- Email Ihres at berkeley.edu with any particular queries concerning housing.
Please click the Room and Board Scholarships at University of California, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Room and Board Scholarships at University of California, USA ?
- It is a Bachelor degree & Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of California.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here