This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Research Scholarships for International Doctorate Students at Engineering Institute of Technology, Australia 2022-23.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Research Scholarships for International Doctorate Students at Engineering Institute of Technology, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Engineering courses at Engineering Institute of Technology
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Doctorate students are eligible
The Doctoral Research Scholarships are being offered by the Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) to local and international students who have a history of academic success and high accomplishment and who wish to begin the On-Campus Doctor of Engineering program.
Students from all around the world who want to enroll in EIT’s PhD research program are eligible for the award. In their highest completed qualification, applicants must have a minimum average score of 75%.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The Research Scholarships for International Doctorate Students at Engineering Institute of Technology, Australia 2022-23, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For each semester of study in Australia, the chosen candidate will receive a tuition charge from EIT.
Research Scholarships for International Doctorate Students at Engineering Institute of Technology, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Doctorate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Research Scholarships for International Doctorate Students at Engineering Institute of Technology, Australia 2022-23:
- Candidates must begin their studies in 2022.
- Candidates must fulfill the academic admission criteria for EIT.
- The Deng program at EIT must be pursued full-time by applicants, or they must have been extended and accepted an offer to do so.
- In their highest completed qualification, applicants must have a minimum average score of 75%. In their progress reports, applicants must receive favorable comments from their superiors.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Research Scholarships for International Doctorate Students at Engineering Institute of Technology, Australia 2022-23:
- It is advised that you apply for admission to the EIT’s PhD research program if you wish to participate in this educational program. The scholarship application form must be finished and submitted.
- Needed Documents: Academic transcripts, a resume, a passport copy, two references, and recommendation letters must all be submitted by the students.
- Written applications and interviews will be required for all admissions. A 500-word statement outlining your motivation for applying to the program and a 1000-word research proposal will make up the written portion of the application.
- Entrance Requirements: The following prerequisites must be met by candidates in order to be considered for admission:
- Graduate Diploma (or equivalent), BE Honours, and at least Second-Class Honours Division A (H2A).
- a Master’s degree from an accredited university, such as EIT, in the relevant field.
- demonstrating to the Dean (or designate) that they are capable of taking on more challenging duties. Relevant four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university would be required to prove this.
- Submit a résumé detailing at least five years of professional experience in a relevant subject together with published research projects and the capacity to demonstrate or be in a position to generate one’s own significant, unique professional achievements.
- The minimum required IELTS score is 6.5 overall, with no band lower than 6.0. (or equivalent test result). A recognized language exam, such as the IELTS, TOEFL, or an equivalent, can be used to show English language ability. All CRICOS candidates from non-English speaking nations and/or whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit the results of an accredited language assessment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in previous degrees or tertiary qualifications earned in Australia.
- Earlier degrees or tertiary credentials earned at the Bachelor’s level or above from a facility where English is the language of teaching and assessment.
- The applicant must present official documents from the educational institution attesting that English was used as the language of teaching and evaluation.
- Publications in scholarly journals or books that are widely read.
- A declaration of authorship or other proof of the applicant’s contribution, backed by the dean or deputy dean, must be submitted with this.
Please click the Research Scholarships for International Doctorate Students at Engineering Institute of Technology, Australia 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here