This is to bring to your notice the application window for L’Oréal Professionnel Empowering Diversity Scholarship, France 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about L’Oréal Professionnel Empowering Diversity Scholarship, France 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the participating universities
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
With its corporate headquarters in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine and its registered office in Paris, L’Oréal S.A. is a French personal care firm. It is the biggest cosmetics company in the world and has expanded its activity in the industry, focusing on hair care, skin care, sun protection, make-up, and perfume. L’Oréal began as a hair-color company, but it soon expanded into other cleansing and cosmetic products.
Application deadline is September 1, 2022
The L’Oréal Professionnel Empowering Diversity Scholarship, France 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All Countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For applicants admitted or enrolled in a cosmetology program at any approved university who have demonstrated a dedication to justice, equity, and diversity via their service, the scholarship offers up to $5,000 in tuition money.
L’Oréal Professionnel Empowering Diversity Scholarship, France 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the L’Oréal Professionnel Empowering Diversity Scholarship, France 2022-23
- Any new or enrolled student in a cosmetology program leading to licensure at an approved institution in the United States is eligible for this grant.
- must be a citizen of the United States.
- By the time the program at the recognized school or institution begins, the applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- The scholarship, which honors diversity, is available to students who identify as people of color and whose contribution indicates a dedication to justice, equity, and diversity. In addition to demonstrating their dedication to these values, applicants will be judged on their academic success, involvement in the community, and financial necessity.
- This grant is not available to family members of L’Oreal Professional, elevate Salon Institute, or the franchisor. LP Scholarship past winners are not eligible to apply.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Fill out the online form, upload your progress report or formal acceptance letter from your school, and provide proof of enrollment in a cosmetology program.
- Send in a YouTube video that is three minutes in length maximum and includes a public link to three answers:
- When did you decide that working in the beauty industry was your passion?
- What can the business community do to promote equality and diversity in the field?
- Who inspires you to want to excel in your field? Who is a role model you look up to?
Please click the L’Oréal Professionnel Empowering Diversity Scholarship, France 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the L’Oréal Professionnel Empowering Diversity Scholarship, France ?
- It is a Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at participating universities
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here