This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Research Training Program at Monash University, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Research Training Program at Monash University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All courses offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Masters & PhD applicants are eligible
RTP Fees-Offset may only be given to international students who have successfully completed a rigorous application process. The awarding of Monash scholarships is highly competitive and is determined on your academic record, any published research, and past research experience.
A RTP costs Offset is offered as part of this program to pay the course tuition costs that the student would otherwise be responsible for. Students pursuing Joint Research Awards with Monash University as their home university are also eligible for this prize.
Application deadline is August 31, 2023.
Research Training Program at Monash University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Fees for taking classes; a single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) coverage for foreign students.
Research Training Program at Monash University, Australia 2023-24 is for Masters and PhD students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Research Training Program at Monash University, Australia 2023-24:
- Application requirements include being an Australian citizen, New Zealander, Australian permanent resident, or holder of an Australian humanitarian visa. a university student from abroad
- satisfy the requirements for admission to a research degree (only for domestic students);
- Meet the standards of Monash’s competitive scholarship selection procedure (only for overseas students); and Meet the prerequisites for English language competency.
- Please take note that RTP Fees-Offsets cannot be transferred between institutions of higher learning.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Unless you are already enrolled, you must apply for graduate research scholarships at the same time that you do so for your course. The same application procedure is utilized for admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal, whether you are a new or returning student. Since you are automatically evaluated for all graduate research scholarships (where applicable), you do not need to mention which scholarship you are applying for.
- Domestic students do not need to submit a scholarship application if they are looking for an RTP Fees Offset and not a living allowance scholarship (such an RTP Stipend).
Please click the Research Training Program at Monash University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Research Training Program at Monash University, Australia
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Monash University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here