This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Stephen Livingston Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Stephen Livingston Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- LLM Human Rights
- International students are eligible
- All Postgraduate Taught applicants are eligible
In memory of their late colleague, Professor Stephen Livingstone (1961–2004), the award was founded. Additionally, contributions from Stephen’s family and friends help to sustain the fund. Stephen was a prominent human rights campaigner, a professor of human rights law, a former dean of the school of law, the director of the human rights center, and a commissioner on the Northern Ireland Equality Commission.
This fellowship is intended for a graduate from the UK or the EU who has applied to pursue a taught LLM in Human Rights and who meets the eligibility requirements. Ideal candidates will have experience working for an NGO focused on human rights or a comparable organization inside the EU or elsewhere. The amount of the prize provided to the winning applicant will depend on the financial sources available in any given year.
Application deadline is July 28, 2023.
Stephen Livingston Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- LLM Human Rights
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarships worth is £2000.
Stephen Livingston Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast, UK 2023-24 is for Postgraduate Taught students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Stephen Livingston Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast, UK 2023-24:
- The candidate with the highest undergraduate degree average and the most experience working for a human rights NGO or other comparable organization will receive the prize, as determined by the Postgraduate Board of Examiners.
- The prize will only be offered upon successful enrollment for an LLM Human Rights program, and only one candidate may hold it in any given year.
- The award can be held in conjunction with another award.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Follow the link below to begin your application process.
Please click the Stephen Livingston Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast, UK 2023-24 to begin your application and complete the application Tracker.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Stephen Livingston Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- It is a Postgraduate Taught position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the Queen’s University Belfast
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here