This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded Government of Germany DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Fully Funded Government of Germany DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take Artists and Filmmaking courses for Developing Countries
- International students are eligible
- All Short courses/Training and Masters applicants are eligible
These study grants are intended to give international applicants in the fields of drama, direction, dance, and choreography as well as fine art, design, film, music, and architecture the chance to pursue an extension program at a German state (public) or state-recognized institution of higher learning without earning a formal degree or qualification.
Application deadline is November 2, 2022.
The Fully Funded Government of Germany DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Fully Funded Government of Germany
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- 850 euros per month in payments
- Travel allowance, unless these expenditures are reimbursed by the home nation or another source of money
- one-time research grant
- payments for personal liability, health, and accident insurance
- The following extra advantages are possible for scholarship recipients in specific situations:
- monthly rent assistance
- Monthly stipend for accompanying family members
- The DAAD provides the following services to help scholarship holders study German in order to get ready for their stay in the nation:
- After receiving the scholarship award letter, you must pay the course fees for the online language program “Deutsch-Uni Online (DUO)” (deutsch-uni.com) for six months.
- Language course (2, 4 or 6 months) prior to the commencement of the study tour, if necessary.
- Depending on the project and participants’ German language proficiency, the DAAD chooses whether to support participation and for how long. If German is the primary language of instruction or the working language at the German host institution, enrollment in a language course is required.
- Allowance for an individually chosen German language course during the scholarship period
- Payment of the TestDaF test costs that were paid after receiving the scholarship award letter in the applicant’s place of residence or before the funding period’s conclusion in Germany.
- For scholarship recipients who have already completed a language course, the cost of a DSH exam taken within the scholarship period may be refunded as an alternative to the TestDaF.
Fully Funded Government of Germany DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24 is primarily for Short courses/Training and Masters Fellowships.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded Government of Germany DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24:
- foreign candidates who, at the time they begin their study program sponsored by a scholarship, have at least earned their first university degree in the subject of the performing arts.
- You can finish this study program if you want to.
- an advanced degree, such as a master’s or postgraduate degree, or
- a supplementary course that doesn’t result with a diploma (not an undergraduate course)
- at your pick of a state-funded or -recognized German university.
- Only initiatives in the Performing Arts (Drama, Theatre Directing/Theatre Dramaturgy, Musicals, Performance Studies, Dance, Choreography) are funded by this program. For applicants interested in the disciplines of theatre and dance studies or for artists with a scientific project, several DAAD fellowship programs are available.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The DAAD site is used for the online application process. Additionally, you must submit additional papers to the designated application location.
Please click the Fully Funded Government of Germany DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Fully Funded Government of Germany DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries, Germany ?
- It is a Short courses/Training and Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship for developing countries
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here