This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the PhD International Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology:
- Funding is partial
- They take Accountancy courses at Queensland University of Technology
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
Two PhD Scholarships in Addressing International Tax Avoidance in the Digital Age: A Model for Allocating Profits of Multinational Enterprises will be awarded by Queensland University of Technology. For the 2022-2023 session, the award can be used in Australia.
This PhD fellowship is available for a single research project. Professor Kerrie Sadiq’s ARC Future Fellowship has made the scholarship available. The grant will include a $28,597 yearly stipend as well as overseas tuition expenses. Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline are eligible to compete.
The Application Deadline is open.
The PhD International Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2022 , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Queensland University of Technology will pay a living stipend of $28,597 per year to the selected candidates, which will be adjusted yearly. Tuition fees will also be covered for international students.
The PhD International Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2022, is primarily for PhD level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD International Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2022:
- Applicants must commit to full-time internal study.
- Applicants must be eligible to start their PhD program in either July 2022 or February 2023.
- Applicants must be able to exhibit a high level of research ability.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must apply for admission to the institution through the university’s online portal. Scholarship applications must be submitted in the scholarship portion of their entrance application, along with an EOI (Expression of Interest). Kerrie Sadiq must be named as your intended supervisor, according to the pupils.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Academic achievements
- Experience in the workplace
- Proof of address
- A summary of your interest in the issue, your abilities and expertise, and potential research techniques are included in your research proposal.
- Specifics of your preferred project and supervisor, as well as an up-to-date CV demonstrating past lab experience and skills.
- Admission Prerequisites: Applicants must fulfill all of the requirements for admission to either QUT’s Doctor of Philosophy program and have a Bachelor’s degree with Honours or a Masters’ degree by research in a relevant disciplinary area of law, accountancy, or economics in the wide subject of taxation.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- Academic PTE – 58
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- CAE – 176
- CPE – C1
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
Please click PhD International Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology, Australia 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here