This is to bring to your notice the application window for the University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship, UK 2024-25 has now been opened for the general public to apply.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship, UK 2024-25:
- Funding is partial
- All the following courses offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All highlighted courses
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All masters applicants are eligible
The University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship for the academic year 2024-25 stands as a beacon of opportunity for exceptional scholars around the world. This prestigious scholarship program is designed to support outstanding graduate students who demonstrate a strong commitment to addressing global challenges and fostering positive change within their communities. Open to applicants from various academic disciplines, the Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship provides not only financial support for tuition and living expenses but also offers access to a vibrant intellectual community at one of the world’s foremost educational institutions.
Recipients of the University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship are equipped with the resources and mentorship needed to realize their vision for positive societal impact. The program is characterized by its emphasis on leadership development, enabling scholars to engage in meaningful dialogue and collaborative initiatives that address pressing global issues. With a strong emphasis on promoting diversity and inclusivity, this scholarship program empowers scholars from diverse backgrounds to come together, share their unique perspectives, and work towards a better future for all. The 2024-25 academic year promises to be a transformative experience for those fortunate enough to be awarded this prestigious scholarship, as they embark on a journey of academic excellence and global citizenship.
- The application deadline is January 19, 2024
The University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship, UK 2024-25 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the courses below at the respective faculties:
BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
• MBA Master of Business Administration
• MJur Magister Juris
• MPP Master of Public Policy
• MSc Advanced Computer Science
• MSc African Studies
• MSt Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
• MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
• MSc Comparative Social Policy
• MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
• MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice
• MSt Diplomatic Studies
• MSc Economics for Development
• MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
• MSc Education (Digital and Social Change)
• MSc Education (Higher Education)
• MSc Energy Systems
• MSc Environmental Change and Management
• MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
• MSc Financial Economics
• MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
• MSc Global Health Science and Epidemiology
• MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
• MSt Islamic Studies and History
• MSt Jewish Studies
• MSt Japanese Studies
• MSt Korean Studies
• MSc Latin American Studies
• MSc Law and Finance
• MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
• MSc Migration Studies
• MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies
• MSc Modern South Asian Studies
• MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
• MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
• MSc Russian and East European Studies
• MSt Slavonic Studies
• MSc Social Data Science
• MSc Social Science of the Internet
• MSc Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment
• MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
• MSt Women’s Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, China Tibet, China, Macau SAR, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (North), Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Réunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scholarship Award Benefit
The university will provide all of the following:
- Full Coverage of University and College Fees:
- The scholarship provides complete coverage of both University and college fees, ensuring that scholars can fully focus on their studies without the financial burden of tuition.
- Generous Living Costs Grant:
- A substantial grant for living costs is included, amounting to at least £18,662. This additional financial support assists recipients in meeting their day-to-day expenses while pursuing their studies at Oxford.
- Award Duration Matches Fee Liability:
- Recipients of the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships are granted funding for the entire duration of their fee liability for the specified course. This ensures that scholars have uninterrupted financial support throughout their academic journey.
The University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship, UK 2024-25 is for masters applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship, UK 2024-25:
- Application to Eligible Courses at Oxford:
- Applicants must apply for one of the specified eligible courses at the University of Oxford as outlined in the program details.
- Ordinary Residence in Eligible Countries:
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in one of the countries listed as eligible in the program information.
- Intention to Return to Country of Residence:
- It is a prerequisite that applicants have the intention to return to their country of ordinary residence upon completion of their course at Oxford.
- Demonstrated Commitment to Global Service:
- Successful candidates should showcase a strong interest in contributing to the global community through their chosen field of work.
- Connection between Study and Career Objectives:
- Applicants must establish a clear connection between their chosen field of study and their long-term career aspirations. They should articulate how their professional endeavors will positively impact public life in their home country, or potentially on a broader regional or international scale.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Course Application Deadline: 12th December 2023
- Ensure you submit your course application by this date to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship Application Deadline: 14th December 2023
- After applying for the course, submit your scholarship application online by this date for consideration.
- Supporting Documents Deadline: 9th January 2024
- Be sure to gather and submit all necessary supporting documents before this deadline.
- Consult the Application Guidance Notes:
- Read through the Application Guidance Notes for detailed instructions on the application process.
- Familiarize Yourself with PGR Ranking Criteria:
- Understand the PGR Ranking Criteria to ensure your application meets the necessary standards.
- Visit the Official Website for Detailed Information:
- Access the official website using the provided link to find comprehensive information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Remember, adhering to these deadlines and guidelines is crucial for a successful scholarship application. Good luck!
Please click the University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship, UK 2024-25 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship, UK
- University of Oxford Weidenfeld is a masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University of Oxford.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- University of Oxford Weidenfeld is for International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here