The American University Online Program Scholarships is open for both Domestic Students and International Students . The American university online scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Arts, Economics taught at American University . The deadline of the American univerity online program scholarship Varies, it is advisable to go to the official admission website frequently to confirm and find out more information on the scholarship.
American University Online Program Scholarships is available to undertake Masters level programs at American University. Read further to knw the available subjects for this scholarship
The subject that are available to study under the American university online program scholarships are;
The online degree programs eligible for the scholarships are:
- Master of Arts in Economics, Applied Economics Specialization
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Master of Public Administration and Policy
- Master of Science in Health Promotion Management
- Master of Science in Counter-Terrorism and Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education.
For the American university online program scholarship, each scholarship award is US$10,000.
Students with excellent academic record and leadership potential.
- Only students with excellent academic credentials and exceptional leadership skills will be considered for scholarships. Scholars have to remain in good academic standing throughout the program to avoid being cut out from the scholarship program.
- For the Online Master of Arts in Economics, Applied Economics Specialization Scholarship, candidates must retain a 3.0 GPA or higher for their first 2 semesters in the online program.
- Candidates for the Online Master of Arts in Strategic Communication Scholarship will be assessed based on a holistic review of the application file, including academic credentials, professional experience, and exceptional leadership skills.
- Only students with a cumulative 3.2 GPA (on 4.0 scale) or above in their undergraduate program, are eligible for the Online Master of Public Administration and Policy Scholarships.
- Only students with a cumulative 3.4 GPA (on 4.0 scale) or above in their undergraduate program, are eligible for the Online Master of Science in Health Promotion Management Scholarships.
- Only students with a cumulative 3.5 GPA (on 4.0 scale) or above in their undergraduate program, are eligible for the Online Master of Science in Counter-Terrorism and Homeland Security Scholarships.
- Only students with a cumulative 3.4 GPA (on 4.0 scale) or above in their undergraduate program, are eligible for the Online Master of Science in Nutrition Education Scholarships.
For more information on how to apply for the American University online program scholarships, call toll-free at 855-725-7614 to speak with an Admissions Adviser, or request more information online.
About American University.
The American university was founded in 1893, American University was chartered by Congress as a national university. The University is home to some of the most prestigious faculty in the world – many are highly acclaimed and used as resources by several news media outlets, including:
The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox News
Other notable distinction about the American University is;
89 percent of 2012 graduates with master’s degrees are employed, pursuing an advanced degree, or both within six months of graduation.
The American University is Named by PR Week Magazine as an Honorable Mention for Best PR Education Program of the year (2013).
American university is Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
Kogod School of Business: Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
Famous for political activism: Since 2006, American University’s students have been recognized in the top 5 of the “most politically active” category in the nation by the Princeton Review.
you can find out more about the institution, scholarships, eligibility and other benefits attached to being a student of the school or a beneficiary of the scholarship program on the school’s official website