The American University Online Program Scholarships is open for both Domestic Students and International Students . The American university online scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Arts, Economics taught at American University . The deadline of the American univerity online program scholarship Varies, it is advisable to go to the official admission website frequently to confirm and find out more information on the scholarship.
American University Online Program Scholarships is available to undertake Masters level programs at American University. Read further to knw the available subjects for this scholarship
The subject that are available to study under the American university online program scholarships are;
The online degree programs eligible for the scholarships are:
- Master of Arts in Economics, Applied Economics Specialization
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Master of Public Administration and Policy
- Master of Science in Health Promotion Management
- Master of Science in Counter-Terrorism and Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education.
For the American university online program scholarship, each scholarship award is US$10,000.
Students with excellent academic record and leadership potential.
- Only students with excellent academic credentials and exceptional leadership skills will be considered for scholarships. Scholars have to remain in good academic standing throughout the program to avoid being cut out from the scholarship program.
- For the Online Master of Arts in Economics, Applied Economics Specialization Scholarship, candidates must retain a 3.0 GPA or higher for their first 2 semesters in the online program.
- Candidates for the Online Master of Arts in Strategic Communication Scholarship will be assessed based on a holistic review of the application file, including academic credentials, professional experience, and exceptional leadership skills.
- Only students with a cumulative 3.2 GPA (on 4.0 scale) or above in their undergraduate program, are eligible for the Online Master of Public Administration and Policy Scholarships.
- Only students with a cumulative 3.4 GPA (on 4.0 scale) or above in their undergraduate program, are eligible for the Online Master of Science in Health Promotion Management Scholarships.
- Only students with a cumulative 3.5 GPA (on 4.0 scale) or above in their undergraduate program, are eligible for the Online Master of Science in Counter-Terrorism and Homeland Security Scholarships.
- Only students with a cumulative 3.4 GPA (on 4.0 scale) or above in their undergraduate program, are eligible for the Online Master of Science in Nutrition Education Scholarships.
For more information on how to apply for the American University online program scholarships, call toll-free at 855-725-7614 to speak with an Admissions Adviser, or request more information online.
About American University.
The American university was founded in 1893, American University was chartered by Congress as a national university. The University is home to some of the most prestigious faculty in the world – many are highly acclaimed and used as resources by several news media outlets, including:
The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox News
Other notable distinction about the American University is;
89 percent of 2012 graduates with master’s degrees are employed, pursuing an advanced degree, or both within six months of graduation.
The American University is Named by PR Week Magazine as an Honorable Mention for Best PR Education Program of the year (2013).
American university is Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
Kogod School of Business: Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
Famous for political activism: Since 2006, American University’s students have been recognized in the top 5 of the “most politically active” category in the nation by the Princeton Review.
you can find out more about the institution, scholarships, eligibility and other benefits attached to being a student of the school or a beneficiary of the scholarship program on the school’s official website
Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS)
Deadline for the scholarship: 1 Feb/1 Oct (annual)
Location of the host institution: Netherlands, USA
Next course starts Sept 2020/Feb 2021
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) is open to outstanding Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a full-time master’s degree programme at Leiden University.
The host institution for the Leiden University excellence scholarship program is Leiden University, in the Netherlands, United states of America.
Level/Field of study:
All Masters programmes (with the exception of regular LLM (non-advanced) programmes) in the following Faculties: Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON), African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies
Number of Awards:
The number and type of award of the scholarship depends on the budget available for each Faculty department. To clarify, check the official scholarship website provided below.
The target groups for the Leiden university excellence scholarship program are Non-EU/EEA international students.
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 3 awards:
• the first one is the € 10.000 of the tuition fee
• the second award id the € 15.000 of the tuition fee
• while the last award category is the Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee. This means that the total tuition fee would be given but the statutory fee would not be provided to successful applicants
The LExS is not a full scholarship, only part of the amount needed for the course is provided for the successful candidates while the candidate provides the rest. Non-EEA LExS recipients must still submit ‘proof of sufficient funds’ for their student visa/residence permit application.
The scholarship awards excellence therefore, Students must have achieved excellent study results in their previous education, this being relevant to the Master’s programme for which they are applying. As an indication, the student is amongst the top 10% of graduates in his/her previous study programme. Note: proof of ranking is not required – this information is purely to indicate the level of competitiveness.
Applicants must have a non EEA* passport and may not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (Studiefinanciering).
You must first apply online for admissions to a Master’s programme at Leiden University. In your application, you must indicate clearly that you would like to apply for the LExS scholarship and upload your letter of motivation for the LExS scholarship on the scholarship page. The deadline for programmes starting in September is 1 February (exception – LLM Advanced Studies programmes: 1 March) while programmes starting in February has a deadline of 1 October.
The program is not a one time opportunity but is annual so you might as well prepare for the next opportunity. You also have the time to find out more about the host institution and the policies surrounding the school and the state, how being educated under the Leiden University, Netherlands would benefit you and if the enviroment would be conducive for your learning.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/scholarships/sea/leiden-university-excellence-scholarship-lexs Check the website for further information about the leiden university excellence scholarship program, also check the requirements needed for your course of interest so as to be well prepared for the application process. in case you find the application process difficult, contact the university through the link provided above.
please be informed that The student is responsible for submitting a complete application, according to the steps described above and before the aforementioned deadline. Leiden University cannot be held responsible for late and/or incomplete applications. make sure you ask for help where you are finding it difficult during application.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020-2021
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is open for WorldBank Member Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Multi Subject, Development Related Topics taught at Japan Universities, USA Universities, Africa Universities See the list in detail description. The deadline of the scholarship is 23 April. In case you missed this year’s deadline no need to worry the joint japan world bank graduate scholarship program is an annual scholarship program.
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJWBGSP) is open for students from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master degree program in a development-related topic.
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is available to undertake Masters level programs at Japan Universities, USA Universities and Africa Universities.
The following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Multi Subject
- Development Related Topics
Subject to available funding, Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program offers scholarships for over 200 see list of programs (.xlsx 49 KB) spanning a wide array of development topics and for 14 Partner Programs (.xlsx 15 KB) at universities in U.S., Africa and Japan in key areas of development, including economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management. If you are not admitted to one of these programs you are not eligible for a Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Arab Rep, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haití, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia,
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program provides
- tuition fee
- a monthly living stipend
- round-trip airfare
- health insurance
- travel allowance.
You can see a detailed list of benefits.
Broadly speaking, Developing Country nationals must:
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date;
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree;
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. The only exception to this criterion is for developing country nationals from a country that will be on the updated list of Fragile and Conflict States provided to applicants in the Application Guidelines for each call for scholarships.
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program preferred university master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence listed at the time the call for scholarship applications opens. The letter of admission must be uploaded before submitting your application. For details, see “How to Apply”.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
Please note: All eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to. No exceptions are made. Eligibility criteria WILL NOT change during an open call for applications. However, this information is subject to change between the close of one application process and the opening of the next.
Applicants can apply for scholarships to both Preferred and Partner Programs. The process to apply to a Preferred Program and to a Partner Program differs:
See our Announcements posted on the right side of this website for upcoming calls for scholarship applications for developing country nationals to study at one of our partner master programs, as these calls are announced on a rolling basis throughout the calendar year.
Those seeking a Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Partner Program scholarship (.xlsx 15 KB) must first apply for admission to one or more of the Partner Master’s Degree Program(s). Announcements from a Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Partner Program on when to apply for admission to their program is often posted on the right-side margin of this website. Inquiries on how to submit an admission application to a partner program should be submitted to the respective university.
After reviewing submitted applications, each Partner Master Degree Program will identify a short list of eligible candidates who will then be invited by the JJWBGSP Secretariat to apply for a Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program scholarship. View the complete list of Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Partner (.xlsx 15 KB) master degrees offered.
ATTENTION: The call for applications for a JJWBGSP Scholarship to our Preferred Programs is now open until the deadline of April 11 , 2019. Guidance for this call for applications, including this call’s: (i) instructions and requirements to submit an application, the eligibility criteria applicants must meet; and the selection process are provided in the Application Guidelines, FAQs (updated march 26, 2019), and the complete list of Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Preferred (.xlsx 49 KB) Master Degrees currently offered. Please read these documents before starting your application.
Once you are familiar with the application requirements and processes, click HERE to apply, and refer to the “Accessing your online application” and “Navigating your online application” to learn how access and navigate the online application.
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period. In addition to the two-way air travel, scholars will receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip;
- Tuition for your graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
- While on campus during the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, etc., including books). The amount of the allowance varies depending on the host country.
Please note all Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program scholarships cover the duration of the graduate program or two years, whichever is less.
The JJ/WBGSP scholarship does not cover:
- VISA application(s) costs
- Expenses to bring and/or support a scholar’s family members;
- Extra-curricular courses or training;
- Courses that do not meet the minimum credits required to earn the graduate degree;
- Language training not provided by the graduate program;
- Additional travel during the course of the study program;
- Expenses related to research, supplementary educational materials, field trips, participation in workshops/seminars, or internships; or
- Educational equipment such as computers.
- Resident permit fee
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is open for WorldBank Member Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Multi Subject, Development Related Topics taught at Japan Universities, USA Universities, Africa Universities See the list in detail description. The deadline of the scholarship is 23 April (Annual).
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open for students from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master degree program in a development-related topic.
After completion of degree, the students is required to return to their home country to use their new skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
Anaheim University Full Online MBA Scholarships USA 2020
Anaheim University Full Online MBA Scholarships USA 2020 is open for International Students from all over the world irrespective of their nationality. The scholarship allows MBA Online MBA level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Management taught at Anaheim University . The Anaheim university full online MBA scholarships does not have a deadline as it is an open scholarship. This gives you enough time to prepare and find out all that you need to know about the school, the scholarship and other benefits of the program.
Anaheim University is an online accredited institution centered on meeting the educational needs of students on a global level. Partnering with Ferrotec, a globally diversified technological company, Anaheim University offers the opportunity for two applicants to be awarded a full scholarship towards an MBA.
Anaheim University Full Online MBA Scholarships USA 2020 is available to undertake MBA level programs at Anaheim University. For further information and to clarify if there are other programs to apply for under this scholarship program, check the official website of the school.
The Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Sustainable Management
Applicants are eligible to apply to only 1 of 3 online degree programs:
- Online International MBA
- Online MBA in Global Sustainable Management
- Online Master of Entrepreneurship.
International Students from anywhere in the world irrespective of their nationality may apply for the scholarship as long as they meet the requirements of the scholarship and are eligible for the scholarship program.
The Full scholarship will cover expenses of online degree program.
Applicants must express a keen interest in being considered for future employment by Ferrotec. Please note that being awarded a scholarship does not in any way guarantee that an offer of employment will be made to the scholarship recipient. Scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis based on the applicant’s qualifications. There are no special procedures in applying for this scholarship.
You may find application procedure at university official website of the university. You would also find the full information about the scholarship, benefits and other courses offered by the university.
Make sure you get to know all you need to know before proceeding with the application, do not submit the application if you are not yet certain about some things concerning this scholarship program. consult the university counsellor or admission guide through the school’s official website. Ask questions about the things that you are not clear on.
- Concordia Presidential Scholarships Canada
- Laurentian University Canada – International Excellence Scholarships
- Memorial International Awards – University Of Ottawa Canada
- Citizens Of The World Scholarship – Laval University Canada
- Postdoctoral Research Program – Government Of Canada
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship – University Of Toronto Canada
- Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President’s Scholarship – University Of Guelph
- George Essex Evans – University Of Queensland Australia 2020-2021
- Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship – RMIT Australia 2020-2021
- PhD Biomedical Engineering And Material Scholarships – QUT Australia 2020-2021
- PhD Game Theory, Mechanism Design, And Cybersecurity International Awards – UQ Australia 2020-2021
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS)
Scholarships in Canada6 months ago
Connaught International Awards – University Of Toronto Canada2020-2021
Scholarships in Canada7 months ago
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
Scholarships in Canada6 months ago
International Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Manitoba 2020-2021
Scholarships in Canada6 months ago
Southern Alberta Institute Of Technology – Awards For International Students 2020-2021
Scholarships in Canada7 months ago
University of Waterloo International Master’s Award of Excellence
Scholarships in Canada6 months ago
Emerging Market Entrance Awards – Brock University Canada 2020-2021
Scholarships in Canada6 months ago
University Canada West Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021
Scholarships in Canada6 months ago
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2020-2021