This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Bavarian Government Scholarships For International Students at Hochschule Hof, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Bavarian Government Scholarships For International Students at Hochschule Hof, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses.
- International students students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
One of the biggest obstacles you have as an international student is managing your funds. Starting to plan your money and how you’ll pay for your living costs in Germany early on is strongly advised.
We don’t charge tuition for our Bachelor’s and Master’s programs at Hof University. Tuition costs are necessary for all of Hof University Graduate School’s programs, nevertheless. It is true that a lot of overseas students also work a part-time job. We do, however, highly advise that you organize your finances so that you do not rely on generating additional revenue in addition to your studies.
- Application deadline is October 31, 2023 (Application period starts 1st October.
Bavarian Government Scholarships For International Students at Hochschule Hof, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses.
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Foreign students will get financial assistance through the scholarships to pay additional living and educational expenses while attending Hochschule Hof.
- The scholarship is based on the available funding for the particular semester. It ranges from 100,00 to 659,00 euros per month.
Bavarian Government Scholarships For International Students at Hochschule Hof, Germany 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Bavarian Government Scholarships For International Students at Hochschule Hof, Germany 2023-24:
- International students must be registered at the Hochschule Hof for the relevant semester (summer semester 2023 or winter semester 2023/2024) as full-time students or double-degree students (not feasible for exchange students).
- International students must meet both academic (based on past exam achievement) and personal qualifications. For admission to Bachelor programs, foreign students must have earned 90 ECTS or more. Please provide documentation.
- financial necessity among overseas students. Hochschule Hof has the right to request documentation at any moment.
- Students receiving any additional public support for the same term (such as BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, or any other type of governmental award) are not eligible for this scholarship and cannot be considered for it.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Filled out online application
- Proof of enrollment most recent transcript of records (Master’s students should also include a copy of their final Bachelor’s degree transcript in either German or English) with rating average
- CV and cover letter combination
- Proof of citizenship, such as a copy of a passport
Please click the Bavarian Government Scholarships For International Students at Hochschule Hof, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Bavarian Government Scholarships For International Students at Hochschule Hof, Germany 2023-24
- It is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Hof University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here