This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the PhD Scholarships In Catholic Theology at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is full
- They take Catholic Study courses at Trinity College Dublin
- Domestic and women students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
PhD Scholarships in Catholic Theology are available for Domestic Students and Women Students at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland in 2022. The fellowship covers PhD level programs at Trinity College Dublin in the discipline of Catholic Studies. The scholarship deadline is June 17, 2022.
The Application Deadline is June 17, 2022.
The PhD Scholarships In Catholic Theology at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving Domestic and women students, and it is only available for the course below:
- Catholic Studies
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
For a period of four years, the selected candidates of the PhD Scholarships In Catholic Theology at Trinity College Dublin will receive full coverage of university expenses as an EU student, as well as an annual reward of €12,000 for maintenance.
The PhD Scholarships In Catholic Theology at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022, is primarily for PhD level programs at Trinity College Dublin.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
- Women who are Irish citizens are eligible for this grant.
- Applicants for the scholarship must be qualified for admission to the M.Phil. program.
- The scholarship must be taken up in the academic year 2022/2023.
- The scholarship is for women who plan to utilize their M.Phil. to help the Church and Society in Ireland.
- Recipients must live close enough to Trinity College Dublin to be able to participate completely and regularly in the Loyola Institute’s life, activities, and events.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
The following items must be included in the application:
- Curriculum vitae with two academic references
- A maximum of 600 words describing a) why you want to pursue the M.Phil. in Christian Theology and b) how you want to utilize your M.Phil. to help the Church and Society in Ireland.
Please click PhD Scholarships In Catholic Theology at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here