This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University College Dublin
- International students are eligible
- All postgraduate students are eligible
Several scholarships are offered in the categories listed below: Postgraduate teaching programs that are full-time (applicants to the School of Business should apply to the School of Business Scholarship.)
The Application Deadline is open.
The Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for the Scholarships at the University College
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships at University College Dublin are worth up to 5000 euros each. They are applied as a discount on the tuition costs of a full-time postgraduate program for the first year alone.
The Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland 2022, is primarily for postgraduate level programs at University College Dublin
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic success and an assessment of the candidates’ ability to contribute to the Trinity community as a whole.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Please complete the following form to apply for a scholarship:
- Please send your application to your Regional Officer through email. If you’re not sure who your Regional Officer is, go to this website and choose your country of residency, then look up your Regional Officer’s name in the “Contact Details” section.
- In the subject line, type your name + Trinity application ID + Excellence on a global scale Scholarship Application Documents for Postgraduate Scholarships (Please make sure your name and Trinity Application ID are included on all documents):
- Letter of Acceptance from Trinity (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- Submit in Microsoft Word or PDF format a 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.”
- An acknowledgment of receipt of your scholarship request will be sent to you.
- If you’ve been selected for a scholarship, your Regional Officer will notify you and walk you through the process of formally accepting the award.
- Please keep in mind that all US scholarship applications must be submitted by April 1st.
Please click Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships at the University College Dublin, Ireland 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here