This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Partial Postgraduate Scholarships For International Students at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Trinity College Dublin
- International students are eligible
- All postgraduate students are eligible
International Students can apply for Partial Postgraduate Scholarships For International Students at Trinity College Dublin in the years 2022-23. The scholarship covers postgraduate level programs in the field of Trinity College Dublin’s All Subjects. The scholarship deadline is May 31, 2022.
The Application Deadline is May 31, 2022.
The Partial Postgraduate Scholarships For International Students at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022-23, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
This scholarship will be awarded to chosen students of Trinity College Dublin’s Partial Postgraduate Scholarships For International Students, which will cover the tuition price for the applied MSc Energy Science program at TCD..
The Partial Postgraduate Scholarships For International Students at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022-23, is primarily for postgraduate level programs at Trinity College Dublin.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
- Non-EU postgraduate students enrolled in the MSc in Energy Science program in 2022/23 are eligible for this award. It is available under the following conditions:
- The possessor must have earned a bachelor’s degree in science or engineering.
- The holder must enroll in full-time study and apply to the School of Physics for the MSc in Energy Science for the academic year 2022/23.
- The holder must participate in academic and ambassadorial activities that the MSc Energy Science Course Directors deem appropriate.
- The holder cannot hold any other grants, funds, or prizes at the same time (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Using this link, you may apply for an MSc in Energy Science online. Your application will be assigned an 8-digit reference number.
- Download and complete the scholarship application form if your application is successful (you have received a conditional or unconditional offer).
- Before May 31, 2022, send the completed scholarship form (one page in length) to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is recommended that you apply early. Please put “MSc Energy Science Scholarship” in the subject line of your email and include your 8-digit application reference number.
Please click Partial Postgraduate Scholarships For International Students at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022-23, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here