This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses in the Department of Family Relations & Applied Nutrition at the Toronto Metropolitan University
- Domestic and international students are eligible
- All Graduate applicants are eligible
The Claude A. Guldner Scholarship Program is accepting applications at the University of Guelph. Students entering any full-time graduate program at Guelph in Canada for the academic year 2023–2024 are eligible for the scholarships.
See also: International Student Scholarships at Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada 2023-24
The scholarship is intended to assist positively competitive domestic and foreign students who wish to enroll in a full-time graduate program at the University of Guelph’s Department of Family Relations & Applied Nutrition. One $1,000 grant will be given to the chosen candidates in the fall.
Application deadline is April 30, 2023.
Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Successful applicants will get one award of $1,000 in the fall.
Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 is for Graduate research students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24:
- First Nation, Métis, Inuit, racialized peoples/visible minority candidates enrolled full-time in the Marriage & Family Therapy MSc program in the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition (a person other than an Indigenous person, who identifies as non-Caucasian in racial origin regardless of the place of birthplace or citizenship).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To finish their chosen course application procedure, students can register on the university’s online registration system or through the Common Application. Following that, applications will be taken into account.
- The following supporting documents are required of candidates: a Resume, personal identification documents, and transcripts from each university attended.
- Candidates must fulfill all entry criteria at the University of Guelph in order to be admitted.
- The candidates must be proficient in English according to the university’s language criteria.
Please click the Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada ?
- It is a Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Guelph.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only Domestic and international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here