This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses in the Department of Family Relations & Applied Nutrition at the Toronto Metropolitan University
- Domestic and international students are eligible
- All Graduate applicants are eligible
The Claude A. Guldner Scholarship Program is accepting applications at the University of Guelph. Students entering any full-time graduate program at Guelph in Canada for the academic year 2023–2024 are eligible for the scholarships.
The scholarship is intended to assist positively competitive domestic and foreign students who wish to enroll in a full-time graduate program at the University of Guelph’s Department of Family Relations & Applied Nutrition. One $1,000 grant will be given to the chosen candidates in the fall.
Application deadline is April 30, 2023.
Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Successful applicants will get one award of $1,000 in the fall.
Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 is for Graduate research students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24:
- First Nation, Métis, Inuit, racialized peoples/visible minority candidates enrolled full-time in the Marriage & Family Therapy MSc program in the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition (a person other than an Indigenous person, who identifies as non-Caucasian in racial origin regardless of the place of birthplace or citizenship).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To finish their chosen course application procedure, students can register on the university’s online registration system or through the Common Application. Following that, applications will be taken into account.
- The following supporting documents are required of candidates: a Resume, personal identification documents, and transcripts from each university attended.
- Candidates must fulfill all entry criteria at the University of Guelph in order to be admitted.
- The candidates must be proficient in English according to the university’s language criteria.
Please click the Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Claude Guldner Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada ?
- It is a Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Guelph.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only Domestic and international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here