This is to bring to your notice the application window for the FUNED Scholarship at the Tilburg University, Netherlands 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about FUNED Scholarship at the Tilburg University, Netherlands 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the Tilburg University
- international students are eligible
- All Master or PhD applicants are eligible
The Fundacion Mexicana Para La Education, La Technologia y La Ciena, A.C. and Tilburg University have worked out a cooperative scholarship (FUNED). It provides Mexican students a FUNED Scholarship.
For the academic year 2023–2024, the university will offer financial aid to exceptional and driven Mexican students who aspire to enroll in our Master’s and PhD programs at TU.
Application deadline is April 1, 2023.
FUNED Scholarship at the Tilburg University, Netherlands 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Sustainable soil management (e.g., cover crops). Applicants must have demonstrated experience in this area.
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For a two-year program, FUNED will waive up to $12,000 or 40% of the total loan amount.
- Each prospective student’s loan amount will be determined after FUNED evaluates their financial circumstances, their capacity to repay the loan, and a personal interview.
- Tilburg University gives a 25% reduction on tuition costs over €10,000 for master’s degrees..
FUNED Scholarship at the Tilburg University, Netherlands 2023-24 is for Master or PhD students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the FUNED Scholarship at the Tilburg University, Netherlands 2023-24:
- The following requirements must be met by applicants: they must be Mexican citizens, have completed a first-degree program (i.e., Licenciatura), and possess a first-degree Mexican “Titulo.”
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students can apply for FUNED no later than 90 days before departing to pursue their master’s degree after initially being accepted to Tilburg University.
- Supporting Documents: In order to be considered for this award, you must include a prior transcript with your application.
- Application Requirements: Applicants must satisfy the university’s admission standards in order to be admitted into the master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: All students must fulfill the university’s English language proficiency standards.
Please click the FUNED Scholarship at the Tilburg University, Netherlands 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
FUNED Scholarship at the Tilburg University, Netherlands ?
- It is a Master or PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Tilburg University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here