This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Wollongong.
- International students are eligible
- All Doctoral degree and MPhil applicants are eligible
Words are less effective than deeds. You should thus seize the chance to apply for the International Postgraduate Tuition Awards (IPTA) program at UOW and begin creating a bright future.
This scholarship program’s goal is to assist gifted students who desire to pursue their doctorate and master’s degrees in philosophy at the University of Wollongong.
Application deadline is February 27, 2023.
International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Both local and foreign students are eligible for the stipend scholarships program, which offers HDR students a monthly stipend. The following groups of scholarships include stipend scholarships:
- The Australian government provides funding for RTP stipends.
- Matching Stipends are jointly financed by UOW and outside partners with UOW funding UPA Stipends.
- The industry or other external sources totally support external stipends.
- Scholarships with stipends are given out at the base stipend rate that is listed in the CSGR for that particular year.
- For a period of up to 3.5 EFTSL for doctorate students and 2 EFTSL for MPhil students, stipend grants are given out.
- While the stipend for part-time students is taxable, the stipend for full-time scholarship recipients is not. The amount of the stipend is determined by the student’s enrollment status (full- or part-time).
- Holders of full-time stipend scholarships may work outside the university but should limit their hours to no more than eight per week between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Note that neither recipients of RTP Fee Offsets nor of part-time stipend Scholarships are subject to limits on outside employment.
The International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Doctoral degree and MPhil applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24:
- Enrol at UOW as an overseas student pursuing a doctorate or MPhil degree.
- Satisfy the conditions for an international student visa as out by the DIBP
- Not be eligible for a scholarship under any other program in which payment for course fees is a requirement.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must submit their applications for doctorate degrees and Masters of Philosophy using the University of Wollongong’s scholarship application process.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a maximum of a two-page essay outlining the effects of COVID19 on your advancement and the steps you have taken to lessen those effects;
- Copies of your 2020 APR and/or contingency plan are also required, as a supporting letter from your principal supervisor.
- Entry requirements: Check all of the university’s entry criteria before applying for admission.
- You must prove that you fulfill the UOW English language requirements for your selected programme in order to be admitted to UOW.
Please click the International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24, UK 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia ?
- It is a Doctoral degree and MPhil position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Wollongong.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here