This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Doctoral Scholarships for International Students at University of Giessen, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Doctoral Scholarships for International Students at University of Giessen, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Healthy Food, Healthy Planet, Healthy People‡ at the Centre of Research Excellence (CRE) courses at University of Giessen
- International students are eligible
- All Doctoral applicants are eligible
Doctoral candidates interested in doing research in an exceptional setting are welcome to apply for the University of Giessen’s Doctoral Scholarships. The scholarship program is scheduled to run from 2023 to 2024.
Students from the DAAD-listed countries who have been identified as international applicants are eligible to apply for this application. They must be citizens of the foreign country in question. This application will be granted to up to six students for a one-year period of their PhD studies at the University of Giessen. The award is worth €1,468.00 per month.
Application deadline is February 1, 2023.
Doctoral Scholarships for International Students at University of Giessen, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All International countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Giessen will provide successful candidates with a monthly stipend of €1,468.00 for up to two years of study. In addition, parents will get a kid allowance.
Doctoral Scholarships for International Students at University of Giessen, Germany 2023-24 is primarily for Doctoral applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Doctoral Scholarships for International Students at University of Giessen, Germany 2023-24
- Applicants must be inhabitants of one of the countries mentioned by DAAD.
- The candidates must have graduated with honors.
- Applicants must submit a research proposal of exceptional academic quality that adds significantly to one or more of the university’s study fields.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- PhD applications at the University of Giessen must be submitted online. The applicants must register on the application portal to apply for the chance .
- Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- a motivation letter and a brief summary of your research proposal
- two letters of recommendation from university professors; and a recent curriculum vitae
- copies of school and university diplomas
- a thorough timeline for a dissertation thesis proposal
- a digital copy of the master’s thesis
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in the humanities or social sciences.
- Language requirements: Applicants must be proficient in either English or German. Both languages are advantageous and should be learned during the membership/scholarship time. German language proficiency up to level B1 is necessary.
Please click the Doctoral Scholarships for International Students at University of Giessen, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Doctoral Scholarships for International Students at University of Giessen, Germany ?
- It is a doctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Giessen.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here