This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Philip Chui East Asia Funding at Federation University, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Philip Chui East Asia Funding at Federation University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Federation University.
- International students are eligible
- All Bachelor, Honors, and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Utilize Federation University’s Philip Chui East Asia Scholarship to advance your profession. For the academic year 2023–2024, students can submit applications to this program for educational awards.
Students from China seeking bachelor’s, honors, and postgraduate degrees are the only ones eligible for the funding offer. Every kid who submits an application will be given a prize of $1,000. One payment will be due for the scholarship.
Application deadline March 3, 2023.
Philip Chui East Asia Funding at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
4 years of doctoral degree programs
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- One grant will be offered to students by the Federation University. A $1,000 gift will be given to each pupil. One payment will be due for the scholarship.
Philip Chui East Asia Funding at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Bachelor, Honors, and Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Philip Chui East Asia Funding at Federation University, Australia 2023-24
- International student – Chinese national student
- Undertaking study at bachelor, honors, or postgraduate level, excluding research degrees
- Undertaking study at the Berwick Campus
- Must not be in their final semester of studying when applying
- Active and enrolled for the full year post-census date.
- It can be full-time or part-time.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The applicants can submit their admissions applications by logging into the university’s student site.
- supporting records The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- certified copies of any certificates, diplomas, or degrees that your educational institution has issued (s)
- certified copies of their complete academic transcripts from their school (s)
- papers that are not in English but have been certified for translation as well as certified copies of the original materials
- Evidence of English language ability, such as academic IELTS scores or an equivalent
- copies of their passports and valid visas for Australia (if they hold one)
- Their confirmation of enrollment (CoE) documents from their Australian studies (if any)
- Do some research on the audition/interview application, proposal form, or further information form, if applicable.
- They want us to take into account additional supporting documentation, such as a statement of purpose and letters from businesses or educational institutions.
- The applicants must meet the academic admission standards for the foundation program at Federation University in order to be admitted.
- The candidates must satisfy all of Federation University’s English language requirements.
Please click the Philip Chui East Asia Funding at Federation University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Philip Chui East Asia Funding at Federation University, Australia ?
- It is a Bachelor, Honors, and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Federation University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here