This is to bring to your notice the application window for Trustee Scholarship at Boston University, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Trustee Scholarship at Boston University, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Boston University
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Scholars join a distinctive campus community that provides intellectual, cultural, and social possibilities as part of Boston University’s most esteemed scholarship. Competitive candidates who rank among their class’s top achievers and exhibit exemplary involvement in their schools and communities are encouraged to apply.
Application deadline is December 1, 2022.
The Trustee Scholarship at Boston University, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- If certain requirements are completed, a Trustee Scholarship is renewable for four years and pays the full undergraduate tuition as well as the required undergraduate student fees.
Trustee Scholarship at Boston University, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Trustee Scholarship at Boston University, USA 2022-23
- International applicants who excelled in their classes and maintained flawless 4.0 grade point averages throughout high school.
- In addition to having outstanding academic qualifications, Trustee Scholars also exhibit intellectual curiosity, creativity, and a range of unusual perspectives, experiences, or accomplishments. In other words, they are incredibly well-rounded people in addition to being top scholars. Trustee Scholars at BU join a distinctive campus community that provides a wealth of educational, cultural, and social possibilities.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- For consideration for enrollment in one of BU’s undergraduate degree programs, the Common or Coalition Application and all necessary paperwork must be submitted by December 1.
- As a part of your application to BU, finish the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application.
- The Trustee Scholarship Essay: Please select one of the two questions below, write an essay of no more than 600 words, and submit it as part of your Common or Coalition Application.
- School can frequently look like work, with its associated duties, commitments, and chores. Trustee Scholars go beyond basic compliance and are imaginative and inquisitive. Tell us about an intellectual challenge or pursuit that interests you, makes you happy, or piques your curiosity.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., one of Boston University’s most notable graduates, once said that “the time is always right to do what’s right.” Has there ever been a time when you questioned a social norm in order to seek equity and fairness? Or, can you give an illustration of how you picture yourself contributing to the development of a more welcoming and equitable community?
Please click the Trustee Scholarship at Boston University, USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Trustee Scholarship at Boston University, USA?
- It is a Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Boston University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here