This is to bring to your notice that the application window for George W Gray International Scholarships at University of Hull, UK 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take Chemistry courses at the University of Hull
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and postgraduate level students are eligible
George W Gray International Scholarships are available now! For the academic year 2022-2023, the University of Hull will offer a tuition stipend to exceptional students.
The grant is for overseas students who have been accepted into a full-time chemistry (BSc or MChem) taught degree program at Hull. Scholars who are chosen will get £9,000.
The Application Deadline is August 23, 2023.
George W Gray International Scholarships at University of Hull, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- International students attending levels 4, 5, or 6 will earn up to £9000 in tuition cost reductions. Award Timeframe The scholarship will cover each taught year of study, which is three years for BSc students and four years for PhD students.
George W Gray International Scholarships at University of Hull, UK 2023-24 is primarily for undergraduate and postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for George W Gray International Scholarships at University of Hull, UK 2023-24:
- Be an overseas student with a Chemistry offer who will start in year 1 (Level 4) or year 2 (Level 5) or year 3 (Level 6) (Level 6)
- I’ve been accepted into the University of Hull’s Undergraduate Chemistry Degree Programme.
- Have earned or worked for a high school chemistry grade of B in the United Kingdom.
- 112 UCAS points have been earned or are being worked towards.
- Pass the University of Hull’s chemistry aptitude test. The pass mark will be 60%, although it may be altered as needed depending on the number of applications submitted.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application. As part of the Chemistry application procedure, all International offer holders will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Documents to Support: Attach any papers that the institution requires.
- Students must have a grade of B in high school chemistry, which is equivalent to an A-level in the United Kingdom.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent, with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill.
Please click George W Gray International Scholarships at University of Hull, UK 2023-24, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here