This is to bring to your notice that the application window for Fully Funded Thai LLM Scholarship at St. Mary’s University, UK 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is full
- They take International Business Law courses at St. Mary’s University.
- International students are eligible
- All postgraduate level students are eligible
If you cannot afford to pay for your studies, the Thai LLM Scholarship given by St. Mary’s University for the academic year 2022-2023 may be of assistance to you.
The scholarship is worth £14,550 and will pay the full tuition expenses for the full-time LLM program in the United Kingdom, which will begin in September 2023.
The Application Deadline is open for the Fully Funded Thai LLM Scholarship:
Fully Funded Thai LLM Scholarship at St. Mary’s University, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- International Business Law
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- St. Mary’s University will give £14,550 toward the full-time LLM program, which will begin in September 2022.
Fully Funded Thai LLM Scholarship at St. Mary’s University, UK 2023-24 is primarily for postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Fully Funded Thai LLM Scholarship at St. Mary’s University, UK 2023-24:
- A Thai native with a CGPA of 2.3 or higher who is domiciled in Thailand and is classed as an international fee-paying student with a law degree (or UK 2:2)
- An unconditional offer holder for St Mary’s International Business Law LLM (full-time on campus) for September 2023/2024 admission.
- St Mary’s Head of Law and International Regional Manager for Thailand were interviewed.
- In Thailand, I passed the bar exam.
- Obtained an LLM from a university outside of Thailand that is recognized by the Office of the Judicial Commission (OJC).
- Accept the role of ambassador for St Mary’s University during your degree program.
- After passing the LLM at St Mary’s University, agree to take the Judges Exam from the OJC in Thailand at the earliest opportunity.
- After passing the Judges Exam, agree to submit a testimonial (or content for social media and other marketing materials) on the International Business Law LLM degree.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must enroll in the university’s LLM degree program to be considered for the grant. Students must fill out an online application form after they have been accepted into the program.
- Students must send their CV, academic credentials, and a copy of their passport as supporting documents.
- Applicants must have a law degree with a CGPA of 2.3 or above to be considered for admission (or UK 2:2).
- Students must have an IELTS score of 6.5 in order to apply (with no less than 6.0 in each area). Other evaluation techniques that they allow can be found under their English language criteria.
Please click Fully Funded Thai LLM Scholarship at St. Mary’s University, UK 2023-24, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here