This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Americans & European Health Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take health courses at Torrens University
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible
People may develop their knowledge, talents, and personalities via education. Torrens University is glad to offer the Americas & European Health Scholarships for overseas students in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023, keeping in mind the value of education.
This scholarship is accessible to Latin American and European students who intend to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in Australia. The winners will be awarded 15% of the total tuition fees.
The Application Deadline is May 30, 2022.
The Americans & European Health Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Health courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Latin America
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Successful candidates will receive 15% off their entire course tuition from Torrens University Australia.
The Americans & European Health Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2022, is primarily for undergraduate and postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Americans & European Health Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2022:
- In the next years, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees will be given. To keep their scholarship, international students must maintain a full-time study load of 1 EFTSL throughout a 12-month period.
- Scholarships are awarded depending on the passports of incoming overseas students.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs through the official site or The Common Application.
- Academic transcripts and other required documentation must be submitted by the students.
- Admission Criteria: Candidates must review all of the university’s entry requirements before applying for admission.
- Students must have an IELTS score of 6.0 or above in order to apply.
Please click Americans & European Health Scholarships at Torrens University, Australia 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here