This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Jasmine Freshman Scholarships at Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, China 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Jiangsu University of Science and Technology
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate, master’s and PhD students are eligible
Begin your academic adventure in China. The Jasmine Freshman Scholarships for International Students are available at Jiangsu University of Science & Technology. For the academic year 2022/2023, the institution is accepting applications.
This scholarship seeks to identify and assist the top talent from across the world who are interested in pursuing undergraduate, master’s, or doctorate degrees.
The Application Deadline is June 18, 2022.
The Jasmine Freshman Scholarships at Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, China 2022 , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- High-achieving applicants will get a 30,000-50,000 CNY grant from Jiangsu University of Science and Technology.
The Jasmine Freshman Scholarships at Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, China 2022, is primarily for undergraduate, master’s and PhD level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Jasmine Freshman Scholarships at Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, China 2022:
- Applicants for bachelor’s programs should have a high school diploma and be under 30 years old
- Master’s program applicants should have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years old; and doctoral program applicants should have a master’s degree and be under 45 years old.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- To apply, go to this link and fill out the form.
- Documents to support your application: The following papers must be submitted by interested applicants:
- Form for a Physical Examination of a Foreigner.
- Certificate of competence in English or Chinese.
- A photocopy of a passport (valid, general passport) and a passport-sized picture.
- For undergraduate candidates, an original or notarized copy of their education level diploma (in English or Chinese) is required; for applicants who are still fresh graduates, a certificate of projected graduation is required.
- The following academic resources are required for graduate applicants:
- Two reference letters (in Chinese or English) from distinct referees at least named as associate professor
- An original or notarized copy of the undergraduate transcript and Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (in English or Chinese) (or other equivalent titles).
- An original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of the graduate transcript and Master’s Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters from two different professors, published papers, and a research proposal for doctorate study in China are required academic materials for doctorate program applicants.
- International students who are self-supporting should choose a trustee in China and offer a financial guarantee (International Students, if not supported by Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship, are recognized as self-financed full-time graduate students).
- Admissions Requirements: Applicants must first enroll in the university before applying for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants to English-delivered programs must meet the following language requirements: IBT 75 or IELTS 5.5 for bachelor’s degree, IBT 80 or IELTS 6 for master’s degree or above, but not necessary for natural English speakers.
- Applicants for programs taught in Chinese must have a current HSK Level 4 certificate (within 2 Years).
Please click Jasmine Freshman Scholarships at Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, China 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here