This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Achievers Scholarship at the University of Memphis, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Achievers Scholarship at the University of Memphis, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Memphis.
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
Scholarships enable overseas students to achieve their academic and professional ambitions. For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Memphis is therefore offering an Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship.
The initiative seeks to assist overseas candidates who enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program. The scholarship offers a range of award amounts that pay the price difference between local and foreign tuition rates for non-Tennessee residents.
Application deadline is July 31, 2023.
International Achievers Scholarship at the University of Memphis, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Memphis will offer Award sums that differ and pay the price difference between domestic and foreign tuition rates for non-Tennessee residents.
- Each scholarship is given for the whole school year (fall and spring semesters only).
- Any other institutional scholarship that covers tuition and fees and this one cannot be combined..
International Achievers Scholarship at the University of Memphis, USA 2023-24 is primarily for undergraduate program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Achievers Scholarship at the University of Memphis, USA 2023-24:
- Applicants may submit 25 ACT equivalents or 1200 SAT equivalents.
- Students must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 U.S. equivalent, as determined by a credential evaluation organization (www.naces.org).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must submit an application for admission to an undergraduate degree program in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- Supporting records: The following details must be included with the application by applicants:
- a degree that qualifies one for
- a transcript of grades
- English language proficiency certificates
- a declaration
- a passport photocopy.
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill the university’s prerequisites for undergraduate admission.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- TOEFL-61 on the internet-based test or 500 on the paper/pencil test
Please click the International Achievers Scholarship at the University of Memphis, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Achievers Scholarship at the University of Memphis, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Memphis.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here