This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Need-Based Scholarships for Undergraduates at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Need-Based Scholarships for Undergraduates at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the Cedarville University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible for the need-based Scholarships for Undergraduates
With further studies, you may quadruple your employability and make your dream a reality. To honor students’ academic achievements, Cedarville University is pleased to provide the Freshmen International Need-Based Scholarships for 2023–24.
For new freshmen from all around the world enrolling in Cedarville’s undergraduate study program in 2023–2024, a need-based award program is offered. This financial aid program is available for the recruitment and retention of eligible international students with financial difficulties.
Application deadline is on May 1 and November 1, 2023 for fall and spring respectively.
Need-Based Scholarships for Undergraduates at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University provides scholarships to assist meet a part of a student’s unmet financial need through kind donations from our supporters and allocated institutional monies.
- After considering each student’s 2023–24 International Student Financial Form and other income data, the grant amount is decided.
- After the beneficiary enrolls at the University and receives the F-1 student visa, awards will be completed.
Need-Based Scholarships for Undergraduates at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Need-Based Scholarships for Undergraduates at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24:
- The recipient must not be a citizen of the United States and must be qualified to hold an F-1 student visa.
- Requires full-time enrollment (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- After eight semesters of attendance, eligibility ends.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The scholarship does not need a separate application. To be eligible for this award, applicants must download and submit the International Student Financial Form for the 2023–24 academic year (scan this form, save it as a PDF, and send it as an attachment).
- The application can be filed in one of the following ways together with duly completed 2019 pay documents and signed federal tax returns:
- Email: email@example.com Postal Address: 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314
- Supporting records: The following documents must be included with applications:
- Federal income tax returns that have been signed, the International Student Financial Form, and/or pay stubs for 2019
- High school transcript as proof of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Religious leaders’ advice
- University transcript
- evidence of citizenship and residence from a nation where English is the language of instruction
- Prior to beginning the admissions process, applicants must fulfill all entry criteria.
- Language requirement: The student must show proficiency in English by passing one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, or English3. IELTS score of 6.5 and a TOEFL score of 80 are prerequisites.
Please click the Need-Based Scholarships for Undergraduates at Cedarville University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Need-Based Scholarships for Undergraduates at Cedarville University, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Cedarville University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here