This is to bring to your notice the application window for International Student Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International Student Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take materials chemistry and photonic materials or natural sciences at the University of South Florida
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
By participating in the University of South Florida’s International Student Scholarships program, you can open up chances for achieving your professional objectives. Applications are being accepted for the scholarship for the academic year 2023–2024.
Highly motivated individuals who decide to pursue an undergraduate degree at the institution are supported by the program. The institution is open to students who are interested in receiving a high-quality education.
Application deadline is January 15, 2023.
The International Student Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of South Florida will provide them a $4,000 stipend ($1,000 annually) to cover all of their study-related costs while they are in the United States.
International Student Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Student Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2022-23
- A 3.50 GPA or above, a 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math alone), or a 25+ ACT are requirements for applicants.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must register in the university’s undergraduate degree program in order to be eligible for this opportunity.
- Needed Papers: provide your high school GPA, whether you are a Florida resident or not, and your admissions office’s newly computed status. financial report
- Entry requirements: Students must have an ACT composite score of 29 or a 1340+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Math only).
- Students must be able to demonstrate their command of the English language by doing the following:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
Please click the International Student Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Student Scholarship at the University of South Florida, USA ?
- It is a Undergraduate Studentships position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of South Florida
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here