This is to bring to your notice the application window for International Bursary for Undergraduates at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International Bursary for Undergraduates at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Manitoba
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
For international students pursuing bachelor’s degree programs in both the fall and winter terms and who have a strong academic record and can establish a need for financial assistance, the University of Manitoba offers the International Undergraduate Student Bursary.
Application deadline is October 1, 2022.
The International Bursary for Undergraduates at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022/2023 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Each year, there are a total of $240,000 in scholarships available; these funds will be distributed equally among the scholarship applicants.
International Bursary for Undergraduates at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Bursary for Undergraduates at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022/2023
- For overseas students who have shown financial need, are enrolled in both the fall and winter terms, and have good academic standing
- To be eligible, all students must pass their classes during both the fall and winter quarters. In most situations, students are required to enroll in and finish at least 60% of a full course load each term (i.e., a minimum of 9 credit hours per term). Graduate students are exempt from credit hour requirements as long as they are enrolled full-time in the Faculty of Graduate Studies during the fall and winter semesters.
- A minimum GPA is required of applicants. Continued education requires a minimum degree GPA of 2.0. The grade 12 average for new students (from high school) must be at least 70%.
- Bursary consideration may also be given to students who have been admitted under the Mature Student Status. The general bursary program is not open to international students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The applicant must make a clear note of any financial need. In order to prove their financial necessity, students who have filed for government student loans from other provinces must submit a copy of a recent official government loan assessment. Beginning in the first week of August and running until the first day of October, the University of Manitoba General Bursary Application is accessible.
Please click the International Bursary for Undergraduates at University of Manitoba, Canada 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Bursary for Undergraduates at University of Manitoba, Canada?
- It is a Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Manitoba
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here