This is to bring to your notice the application window for UKRI Research Fellowship, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about UKRI Research Fellowship, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the participating universities
- International Students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
The Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy’s science budget provides financing for research and innovation through UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), a non-departmental public organization of the British government.
The Higher Education and Research Act of 2017 led to the creation of UKRI, which became operational on April 1, 2018, and it united nine organizations.
Application deadline is October 11, 2022
The UKRI Research Fellowship, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All Countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For all applicants admitted, the Fellowship offers up to £7,400,000 in reward.
UKRI Research Fellowship, UK 2022-23 is primarily for Postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the UKRI Research Fellowship, UK 2022-23
- Open to candidates who have earned a PhD or who anticipate finishing one before the fellowship interview in March 2023.
- People who can show that they are on the right path toward becoming independent workers and developing research leadership are invited to apply.
- If a candidate holds a tenure-track position in academia or a lecturer-level academic position, they should not apply (or equivalent position)
- The applicant’s qualifications include their superior research accomplishments throughout their career to date, their capacity to lead and promote their field of research, and their independence.
- Excellence in research is demonstrated by the study proposal’s high standards of quality, timeliness, feasibility, uniqueness, and vision.
- The idea weaves diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout.
- The degree of assistance offered by the selected host institution..
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To apply, visit UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) .
- Advice on filling out your application can be found in the:
- NERC research grant and fellowships handbook, Je-S handbook.
- To learn more, go to the UKRI website.
Please click the UKRI Research Fellowship, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the UKRI Research Fellowship, UK?
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by NERC
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here