This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Wollongong
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Doctoral degree and Masters of Philosophy applicants are eligible
Words are less effective than deeds. You should thus seize the chance to apply for the International Postgraduate Tuition Awards (IPTA) program at UOW and begin creating a bright future.
This application process is designed to assist gifted individuals who desire to pursue their doctoral and master’s degrees in philosophy at the University of Wollongong.
Application deadline is February 27, 2023.
International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Australian government provides funding for RTP stipends. UOW pays for UPA Stipends.
- Matching Stipends are sponsored by both UOW and outside sources.
- The industry or other external sources totally fund external stipends.
- Opportunities for stipends are given out at the base stipend rate that is listed in the CSGR for that particular year.
- For a period of up to 3.5 EFTSL for doctorate students and 2 EFTSL for MPhil students, stipend options are offered.
- While the stipend for part-time students is taxable, the stipend for full-time scholarship recipients is not.
- The amount of the stipend is determined by the student’s enrollment status (full- or part-time).
- Holders of full-time stipend scholarships may work outside the university but not for more than eight hours per week during business hours.
- 8 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Keep in mind that neither recipients of RTP Fee Offsets nor of part-time stipendScholarships are subject to any restrictions on outside employment.
International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Doctoral degree and Masters of Philosophy applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24
- Be an overseas student pursuing a doctorate or MPhil degree at UOW
- Meet the conditions for an international student visa set forth by the DIBP
- Not be eligible for a scholarship under any other program in which payment for course tuition is a requirement.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must use the University of Wollongong application form to apply for doctoral degrees and Masters of Philosophy.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a maximum of a two-page essay outlining the effects of COVID19 on your advancement and the steps you have taken to lessen those effects;
- A supporting statement from your principal supervisor is required, along with a copy of your contingency plan and/or your APR from 2020.
- Entry requirements: Check all of the university’s entry requirements before applying for admission.
- You must prove that you meet the UOW English language requirements for your selected course in order to be admitted to UOW.
Please click the International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Postgraduate Tuition Awards at University of Wollongong, Australia ?
- It is an Doctoral degree and Masters of Philosophy position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Wollongong.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here