This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Research Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24:
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the International Research Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- Chemistry related courses
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The Australian Research Council’s Discovery Projects Postgraduate Research Scholarship supports students pursuing PhDs in the School of Chemistry of the Faculty of Science, with a particular emphasis on new rare-earth free solid-state magnetic materials. Scholarship candidates will have the option to work on all elements of the research, with a concentration on either synthesis, characterizing structural and physical properties, or data mining and computer modeling.
A PhD grant with a stipend for research in solid-state magnetic materials at the University of Sydney, Australia, for a student in the School of Chemistry.
- Application deadline is open.
International Research Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Chemistry related courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Subject to good academic progress, the Scholarship will pay an annual stipend allowance of up to $29,880 (indexed on January 1 of each year) for up to 3.5 years.l
International Research Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24 is for PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Research Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24:
- Possess an unconditional offer of admission or be presently enrolled full-time in a doctor of philosophy (PhD) program offered by the University of Sydney’s School of Chemistry.
- possess a master’s degree in a comparable discipline with a significant research component, a first- or second-class upper-level honors degree in that field, or an equivalent qualification.
- Be prepared to conduct solid-state magnetic materials research
- Be prepared to work in significant X- and neutron-scattering facilities.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- However, no scholarship offer will be provided until the applicant has received an unconditional offer of admission. An candidate without an unconditional offer of admission may still apply and be chosen.
- Visit the University of Sydney website for additional information.
Please click the International Research Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Research Scholarships at the University of Sydney
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University of Sydney.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here